Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO Skips Khurtsidze, Installs Canelo as Saunders' Mandatory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    Well there you have it folks....Chavez Jr. In May and Saunders in September....GGG gets pushed back another 8 months
    Does Canelo having the WBO belt make the GGG fight bigger? Undisputed MW championship.

Comment

WHy would they do that to billy lol. He looked like shlt

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
        Ranked NO. 1 and never fought at 160lbs! Amazing isn't it?

Ray
        That's what the wbo does idiot if you were a champ and moved up you become a mandatory. ROCKY MARTINEZ, Mike garcia, loma, hell most top rank fighters did it

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Does Canelo having the WBO belt make the GGG fight bigger? Undisputed MW championship.
          Then fight Saunders in May and Golovkin in September. And chavez jr in 2018. The circus fight can wait.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            Then fight Saunders in May and Golovkin in September. And chavez jr in 2018. The circus fight can wait.
            I'm asking in general. Does it make the fight a bigger fight? Would you rather him face regular Canelo in Sept or WBO champion Canelo in May '18?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Did I miss something
              Yeah; Alvarez actually FIGHTING at 160 before being ranked as a mandatory.

I think we both did.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                I'm asking in general. Does it make the fight a bigger fight? Would you rather him face regular Canelo in Sept or WBO champion Canelo in May '18?
                Regular canelo. They are waiting for Golovkin to get old and it's getting too obvious and it's unacceptable.

Comment

Ggg pushed aside again epic. Oh, let me guess canelo waiting on ggg 2 age overnight

Comment

That's a pretty useless ruling.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
                      Damn. Khurtside getting screwed but maybe he could fight golovkin in khazakstan in June, when ggg is rumored to have a huge homecoming fight.
                      That would be a decent fight.

If Chavez Jr fight gets made then Saunders then no GGG till 2018 which would be infuriating.

Comment

Working...
                      X