Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Santa Cruz's lack of stiff opposition hurt him against Frampton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    i think Leo is excising his immediate rematch clause no?
    Yeah i think bojangles is right, 1 side says there is, the other says no. Personally I think its just a ploy to entice the fans. I think the powers that be will see how much money is involved...

Comment

No. In this case i dont believe so. He wasn't completely outclassed. If they rematch he could get a W. He lost a close fight.

Young guy with a L on his record isn't the end of the world. I'm interested to see how he responds. Whether its an immediate rematch or in some time im interested to see how he responds and if he learns from his mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by atom-ictortilla View Post
        No. In this case i dont believe so. He wasn't completely outclassed. If they rematch he could get a W. He lost a close fight.

Young guy with a L on his record isn't the end of the world. I'm interested to see how he responds. Whether its an immediate rematch or in some time im interested to see how he responds and if he learns from his mistakes.
        No i understand an L isnt that bad but I think at this point of LSC's career if he had fought better opposition he couldve clearly beat a small (heightwise) featherweight coming up but instead he was fighting sparring partners & Framptons leftovers. Had LSC fought the same level of opposition Frampton had he wouldve beaten Frampton cleaner than he did him...

Comment

Working...
        X