13.Shane Mosley
    14.Henry Armstrong
    15.Esteban De Jesus
    16.Ken Buchanan
    17.Jack McAuliffe
    18.Ismael Laguna
    19.Ad Wolgast
    20.Oscar De La Hoya

Thats a fair list,in such a deep division opinions are bound too vary,but every list i have seen has the same 4 at the top,and rightly so imo

Comment

Mosley above Armstrong!? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
        Thats a fair list,in such a deep division opinions are bound too vary,but every list i have seen has the same 4 at the top,and rightly so imo
        You don't think an argument can be made for Canzoneri in the 4 spot instead of Pea?

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Blue Yonda View Post
          Mosley above Armstrong!? Really?

Shane is HUGELY overrated at 135, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

I do feel it was his best weight, that he could've handled much better opposition than he did, & that he was a great test at 135lbs. for many great Lightweights --- but you may as well have Stevie Johnston above Henry Armstrong if you're going to place Shane Mosley on that manner of pedestal.

As I say, I was impressed with Mosley as a LW, but his competition was quite ordinary, for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Blue Yonda View Post
              I do feel it was his best weight, that he could've handled much better opposition than he did, & that he was a great test at 135lbs. for many great Lightweights --- but you may as well have Stevie Johnston above Henry Armstrong if you're going to place Shane Mosley on that manner of pedestal.

As I say, I was impressed with Mosley as a LW, but his competition was quite ordinary, for the most part.
              I would have loved to see Shane fight at 140 before moving up to 147. Fights with Tszyu, Mitchell and Judah could have been classics! I agree lightweot was his best weight as is, at least his most dominant, though he really didn't fight anybody.

Comment

You don't think an argument can be made for Canzoneri in the 4 spot instead of Pea?
                Ye a case could be made come too think of it,but id still have Whitaker above him although canzoneri's strong resume makes it a close call

Comment

I agree with you on that.

Comment

It's not too bad but why is Armstrong so low?

Comment

Working...
                    X