Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm such a nerd for laughing at this

Comment

• My guy is lvl 26.

Is there a way to cure yourself from being a werewolf? Do those resting points do anything? I've only used the werewolf power like once.

I got my archery to lvl 53 from 37 where I had it. Destruction is like 68 or 69.

Been doing a lot of enchanting and alchemy.

My melee is trash, like 35 one hand weapon and I never used a 2H weapon so idk it.

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
        My guy is lvl 26.

Is there a way to cure yourself from being a werewolf? Do those resting points do anything? I've only used the werewolf power like once.

I got my archery to lvl 53 from 37 where I had it. Destruction is like 68 or 69.

Been doing a lot of enchanting and alchemy.

My melee is trash, like 35 one hand weapon and I never used a 2H weapon so idk it.
        SPOILERYou get a chance to heal yourself at the end of The Companions quest-line. END SPOILERS

Comment

• I've concluded that Skyrim feels more like a Fallout game than an Elder Scrolls game and here's my reasons for saying so:

EVERYTHING is in shambles:
          Every city in the game is torn either from constant wars or neglect. The outer walls are crumpling and in decay (like found in Whiterun). And Cities are often build upon and around older extinct civilizations (like Markarth on top of the extinct Dwemer city) To further add to this observation, half of the city of Winterhold got destroyed, due to a destructive force of nature, which left half of the city in ruin. And Windhelm is a freezing hell hole where close to nothing can grow properly.

EVERY faction is struggling and a shadow of their former self:

Mages Guild: Destroyed and extict
          Blades: Almost hunted into extinction
          Compansions: Keep talking about the glory days with Ysgramor and live in the pass, hunted by Werewolf hunters.
          Winterhold College: Haven't been the same since Winterhold got torn in half and they got blamed for it.
          The Dark Brotherhood: Struggling and close to extinction, even left their morals/Teneth's to survive.
          Thieves Guild: Again.... Struggling. Keep talking about the glory days but now struggle for survival.

The Mood of the game:

Beside the fact that everything is gray and freezing cold there's no uplifting/happy characters who stand out beside the clearly insane like ''Cicero'' and ''Sheogorath''. A dude in Whiterun even makes notice of this as says that ''The problem with skyrim is that everyone is obsessed with death''

Perks Added:

Fallout feature right here, I for one welcome the addition though.

In closing: Everything about Skyrim feels post apocalyptic. EVERYTHING is in shambles and the whole tone the game reeks of depression and death with very, very few exceptions. In many ways a lot similar to Fallout, but without the dark not-too-serioues humour of that franchise.

Elder Scrolls taking a page out of Fallout Univserse: Is it for the better or not?
          Last edited by Grand Champ; 12-10-2011, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• ^ Some good points there, esepecially with the guilds and the guy you mentioned is always standing near the store of the Breton guy in Whiterun. The racist Nords also openly ban some races from their cities (Khajiit) which further adds to the desperate and dark setting, that's why I joined the Imperial Army, those xenophobic Nords need to learn that no one should be excluded only because they look different.

Comment

• im lvl 40 and im bored outta my mind in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Underated Boxer View Post
                im lvl 40 and im bored outta my mind in the game.
                Then do another fetch-quest. It might lift your spirit

Comment

• You get a chance to heal yourself at the end of The Companions quest-line.

Comment

• Werewolf's suck.

Comment

• Pretty stupid how you can only wear one ring and necklace at a time. Last time I checked you had 8 fingers and can put more then one necklace around your neck.

Comment

Working...
                      X