No announcement yet.

OFFICIALLY ENDING the "Myth" that Oscar *stopped* throwing the jab vs PBF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir Tom Jones View Post
    It is sad to think that this version of Oscar almost beat Floyd.
    LMAO!!..almost beat Floyd?...:bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by Still Pimpin View Post
      You are a liar !!!

As a Floyd fan I could tell you that nobody who likes Floyd expects a war. We expect a technically sound, by the book, domination.
      Airplanes don't fly under bridges and cars don't rip through clouds.
      Floyd's punching power and chin never won him any belt or acclaim. The crazy thing about Floyd is that he uses pure skill to out box heavier punchers
      for long periods of time.

Take the punch away from the majority of the top 20 fighters in the world and your current favorites may make top 50 last year if your lucky.

If Floyd went toe to toe with Oscar he'd get ktfo...everybody knows that.

I agree....I have never went into a Mayweather fight thinking it was going to resemble a slug fest....I merely expect Mayweather to make the other fighter to look way below avg

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Floyd won by a round or two, but had this been a prime Oscar the story may very well have ended differently.
        how did YOU score the fight...round by round?......dont tell me the judges score cards

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Tom Jones View Post
          Floyd won via SD.

Again it was against this version of De la Hoya.

how did YOU score the fight...round by round?......dont tell me the judges score cards

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fight Fan View Post
            LOl at this thread. This fight was not about who or what quit throwing jabs. This fight was a choreographed sparring session that was a down payment on GBP getting a piece of Floyd Mayweather. This fight set boxing back 2 years. It makes me sick to think about it.

actually it didnt set boxing back 2 years...because the Mayweather-DLH fight paved the way for Oscar-Pacquiao which in turn paved the way for the biggest fight in boxing history....

Mayweather-Pacquiao

almost a good theory...but not quite

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
              Does anyone actually care? It was a **** fight. A sparring session. Crap.
              thanks for the negativity S A M

its not about caring...many people make thread disputing things that occurred in past fights.....

had this thread not been about any fight involving Mayweather...people wouldnt be saying "who cares and blah blah blah"

as a fan of the sport I hate to hear people regurgitate the same claims over and over....especially claims that are extremely untrue like the "oscar stopped throwing his jab" claim....

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Joke View Post
                Prime Oscar beating Floyd.
                The same Prime Oscar who was given a gift against Pernell,Ike and Sturm.
                yeah...that Prime Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
                  Prime Oscar whoops 95 % of anybody in history!!
                  lmao...wow

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
                    LOL @ Ike Quartey beating any version of Floyd Mayweather. LMAO!
                    man these guys are hella funny with the things they post

Comment

as i said, prime Oscar lost all the big fights....that's no myth either...

Comment

Working...
                      X