No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    I was hoping they would re-sign Jordan Hill. I don't even listen to the Howard rumors anymore. I don't know what to believe with that

i think they're tryin to use the mini-mid level to sign Hill...read that he's still a top priority

as for the Dwightmare;

Source familiar w/ the Lakers-Dwight situation tells me the dialogue is "ongoing" but right now the trade would be "very tough to pull off"
    dave mcmenamin tweet

Comment

• whatever happened to guns in the locker room man?

or broy?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        whatever happened to guns in the locker room man?

or broy?

gilbert? no thanks...even for the minimum...Roy is in Minnesota

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          whatever happened to guns in the locker room man?

or broy?
          Roy is going to Minnesota. Gilbert kind of sucks now.

Comment

• T-mac is still a free agent..

Comment

• The Cavaliers are helping d Lakers so we can get Howard! Andrew Bynum for a package of draft picks and veteran power forward Anderson Varejao!!! hope this will happen as much as I hate D Howard drama....I cant stand Bynum! ^_^

Comment

• lakers lineup 2012-2013

starters: steve nash, kobe bryant, hedo turkoglu, pau gasol, dwight howard.

bench: grant hill, jordan hill, steve blake, josh mcroberts, devin ebanks, andrew goudelock, johnson-odom,

Comment

• Originally posted by ianntheman View Post
                  The Cavaliers are helping d Lakers so we can get Howard! Andrew Bynum for a package of draft picks and veteran power forward Anderson Varejao!!! hope this will happen as much as I hate D Howard drama....I cant stand Bynum! ^_^
                  I don't like Bynum's attitude at all either. But I seriously doubt this deal for Howard will ever happen. I can only hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                    lakers lineup 2012-2013

starters: steve nash, kobe bryant, hedo turkoglu, pau gasol, dwight howard.

bench: grant hill, jordan hill, steve blake, josh mcroberts, devin ebanks, andrew goudelock, johnson-odom,

grant hill signed with the tenants...we just signed Jamison

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      I don't like Bynum's attitude at all either. But I seriously doubt this deal for Howard will ever happen. I can only hope.
                      same here. bynum's attitude is pathetic.

down in an elimination game? time to pack it up and go home, is his attitude.

Comment

Working...
                      X