No announcement yet.

Loseing Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loseing Weight

hey eevrybody im 12stone and 2 pounds(170pounds 77kg) and i need to lose about 2stone thats 13kg i think and im 5foot 7 and built bbut i have quite abit of fat on em way to lose diet exerszies etc thanks

Originally posted by smash ko View Post
    hey eevrybody im 12stone and 2 pounds(170pounds 77kg) and i need to lose about 2stone thats 13kg i think and im 5foot 7 and built bbut i have quite abit of fat on em way to lose diet exerszies etc thanks
    running 5-6 miles 3-4 times a week is a good start. low carbs, high protein. cut out drinks with sugar (meaning drink only water really). i also take fish oil which contains essential omega 3 fatty acids that helps the heart and helps balance the bad fat that you eat.

warmup for 20 minutes with jump rope or a run before lifting or boxing so that you burn your sugar supply before working out. that way you will be using your fat reserve to produce energy, thereby losing fat. warmups are also essential for avoiding injury.

eat lots of apples throught the day (2-3) and never skip breakfast. get that metabolism working immediately after you wake up. either eat breakfast right away, or if you usually do your run first thing in the morning, you can eat a banana right when you wake up, then run 30 minutes later (to avoid cramps), THEN eat your real breakfast when you get home.

best of luck!

Comment

brillent post i take omega 3 too the running will be quite a problem because monday i have boxing tuesday nothing wednesday boxin thursday rugby friday i go out saturday morning boxing(but only if on monday i do rugby) and sunday nothing but ill try the diet i eat a ton

Comment

Working...
      X