Do You Have Playstation Plus? If So..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Psn?........

Comment

You can call customer service but you have to act like it was your console I had the same problem but you need the serial ID on the back of the sold console and some other information. Without the console it gets real hard.

I eventually got it deactivated cause I gave my old PS3 out to my brother and moved away, it got the YLOD and i deactivated it through customer service this was the UK customer service though.

Also I have playstation plus (add me ryno112) benefits you get are some exclusive DLC (eventually), early access to demo's, DLC, hour long trials to full games (any trophies unlocked during trials will unlock when you buy the full game), theres the discount and free games and stuff, the automatic download feature saves me from saving to wait for ages to download updates when I put in a game. Eventually Party Chat (talking over the mic when playing different games) will be introduced anyone can use it but it must be initiated by a person with playstation Plus, game betas are in the works exclusively for PP+ users and early access is given if the beta isn't exclusive. Theres obviously other stuff that hasn't been introduced just yet.

Comment

theres only one person on my friends list who has it... you can see the plus logo next to their name

i hope games dont start developing aspects for plus subscribers only

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
          theres only one person on my friends list who has it... you can see the plus logo next to their name

i hope games dont start developing aspects for plus subscribers only

I hope not.

I'm not paying AU$69.95 for a 1 year subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
            I hope not.

I'm not paying AU$69.95 for a 1 year subscription.
            yeah, its i think $49.99 in the US

no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
              You can call customer service but you have to act like it was your console I had the same problem but you need the serial ID on the back of the sold console and some other information. Without the console it gets real hard.

I eventually got it deactivated cause I gave my old PS3 out to my brother and moved away, it got the YLOD and i deactivated it through customer service this was the UK customer service though.

Also I have playstation plus (add me ryno112) benefits you get are some exclusive DLC (eventually), early access to demo's, DLC, hour long trials to full games (any trophies unlocked during trials will unlock when you buy the full game), theres the discount and free games and stuff, the automatic download feature saves me from saving to wait for ages to download updates when I put in a game. Eventually Party Chat (talking over the mic when playing different games) will be introduced anyone can use it but it must be initiated by a person with playstation Plus, game betas are in the works exclusively for PP+ users and early access is given if the beta isn't exclusive. Theres obviously other stuff that hasn't been introduced just yet.
              Thanks Ryn0. I called Sony and they had to do a whole reset of my name therefore deleting all 5 names under my PSN name including my own console, I had to reactivate my PS3 with my name now and the other 4 slots will be free. he told me that I will only be able to do this once and that next time I'll be screwed and they have been flagging many different accounts on PSN for a while now to try and stop game sharing. they said they have rights to terminate your account instantly if they feel you are game sharing. he did however tell me they suspect game sharing when you keep deactivating and reactivating systems so if you keep the same stable of friends and family in your sub accounts and you don't switch between them you can still share games..

Playstation Plus is awesome though, I did my homework on it and it will destroy Xbox's Live arcade soon enough, trust and believe when I tell you. for starters they only charge you 50$ for 12 months + 3 free months for 1st timers and they give you free games worth OVER 50$, they got Warhawk, a 20$ game on there for FREE, they got free add on content to discounted games, the add on content be costing up to 10$+ sometimes and you get it free and it's always updated with new free games and add on content, Xbox Live Marketplaces will soon be depleted if Sony keeps thing like this. only 50$ and you get more than 50$ worth in free games and discounts plus all the new features coming? Xbox beware!

Comment

Working...
              X