This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
    I was going to ask if that was OG Wenger in the background but then I remembered he doesn't go to games
    I was at Wembley Saturday. Watching my team lift a trophy. Great feeling. You should try it.

Comment

• LMAO 2 more years if Wenger and Arsenal not doing jack

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
        I was at Wembley Saturday. Watching my team lift a trophy. Great feeling. You should try it.
        No you weren't, you were posting here ffs.

Comment

• Chit just got real, Dominic Solanke is confirmed. I have a good feeling about this kid, he just might be our Lewandowski tbh.

Comment

No you weren't, you were posting here ffs.
            On the train home from the game.

If you still had Facebook you could see for yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
              Who's this Solanke kid? Heard we're snapping him up from under Chelsea's clutches...apparently Abramovic is devastated at losing the kid he rates as the best talent he's ever had at the academy??
              ''He's just trolling doe''

''He doesn't really have sources inside the game doe''

Broke the news MONTHS ago we were signing this Solanke kid did i not?

Who wants next weeks lottery numbers?

I've already told you guys this years CL winners so you can put your house on that happening, IM RIGHT EVERY SINGLE TIME. ONE HUNDRED PERCENT RECORD IN RESULTS AND TRANSFERS - FACT.

My next guarantee - CL NUMBER 6 2018 guys.

Oooh written in the stars, a million miles away....a message to the mane.........

Comment

Chit just got real, Dominic Solanke is confirmed. I have a good feeling about this kid, he just might be our Lewandowski tbh.
                Heard from my source inside Cobham that Chelsea are devastated at losing this kid, apparently they reckon it's gonna be a bigger loss than Sturridge was to them.

This kid is the real deal Holyfield, no doubt about it.

Comment

• Pep is an utter joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    Heard from my source inside Cobham that Chelsea are devastated at losing this kid, apparently they reckon it's gonna be a bigger loss than Sturridge was to them.

This kid is the real deal Holyfield, no doubt about it.
                    To be honest Frank Nouble was the real deal at Chelsea and walked out under a contract wrangle.

Kid was terrible in the end.

We'll see. Either way this kid's agent has smashed it. He was sitting on the fence for 50k at Chelsea

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      To be honest Frank Nouble was the real deal at Chelsea and walked out under a contract wrangle.

Kid was terrible in the end.

We'll see. Either way this kid's agent has smashed it. He was sitting on the fence for 50k at Chelsea
                      What do you think about Salah returning to the Prem?

Hearing Klopp is very interested....not too sure myself. Don't remember much of him at Chelsea...barely got a chance there though tbf.

Comment

Working...
                      X