Errol Spence vs Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    so true in so many levels.

Man Pacquiao made mayweather do some fly swatting......

Comment

Originally posted by bngsdad View Post
      Manny is not in his prime but he still has what’s needed to beat the younger ones… Errol Spence, along with Garcia, Thurman and Broner won’t beat Manny. The only one who will is Terence Crawford. He’s the only one who could do a Floyd/JMM. Stay far and throw nothing but strong, perfectly timed counters. That is not how Spence and the others do it. They decide to change it just for the Pacquiao fight? Nah, that wont work

spence and thurman are a clear level up from garcia and broner imo.

i have a good idea of pac from a few years ago in my mind, but its been so long since he beat anyone good that its hard for me to judge what hes like today.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
        Big fan of pacman, but his time is over. His mind is all over the place and offers about 25% to boxing, he's not hungry to prove anything. He doesn't even know who these young guns are. He doesn't research/study on who he wants to beat and get credit for. Their backgrounds and style. These young guns are dedicated and has all the desire to KO him. Pacman treats it purely like another day in the office nowadays.

Spence by KO.
        I don't think that Pac is even contemplating to fight Spence at this point...

Comment

There's probably a host of WW's Manny still beats, even at this stage. But the very top end guys?
          Prime Pacquiao..yeah i'd pick him to win 100%.

He's 38/39 now, and a 67 fight veteran. There's only so long a guy can keep beating younger, bigger fighters.
          Last edited by Chrismart; 05-28-2017, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I'm inclined to say Spence but Manny is deceptively quick and awkward to hit. Plus, he hits a hell of a lot harder than Kell Brook.
            Overall, I think Pac is a few years old for this one. Errol Spence by decision.
            At one point this was absolutely true, but Pac hasn't KO'D someone in...6 years????

And that includes Brandon Rios, Chris Algieri, and that random Mexican guy. His fire is long gone

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              Pac will annihilate spence. Easy win for pac.
              This guy's account taken over by ISIS????? Because he saying some crazy ****

Comment

Depends. If Spence respects and feels PAC's power. Spence after all can fight at jr. Middleweight if he wants to and WILL by the end of his career.

Pac is basically a 140lb fighter who is not as relentless/hungry/fearless as a prime Pac.

It would be competitive, but at this point Spence would be the favorite. It's either Spence by knockout or Manny decisions him. Spence cannot outbox even this old version of Pac.

Crawford on the other hand, is more likely/capable of outboxing pacquiao.

Either way, Arum would rather match pac-crawford...

Comment

Guys pacquiao is like 75 years old and so far removed from boxing

Why are we even having this thread? Spence would obviously win as would Crawford probably Thurman too

Now a prime pacquiao would beat all 3 on one night

Makes no sense because none of them would get any credit for facing an old shot pacquiao

Comment

No it wouldn't be a "problem" guys it wouldn't be a ****ing contest he would wipe him out in two or 3 rounds with 3 or four knockdowns

Jesus the guy has one good win and is suddenly competitive with prime ATG fighters lmao

This is why I stopped posting here years ago

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                      I didn't call him an atg. I said PAC isn't knocking him out
                      Manny> Brook easily. Brook looked shot. GGG finished him like mortal combat.

Comment

Working...
                      X