Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vasyl Lomachenko Dominates, Stops Nicholas Walters in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma - Manny at 140, make it happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
      Lol, not even close.

Loma is much more active... He's a lot more fun to watch with his foot work, and movement. And most importantly - his combination punching. RIgo just doesn't put the shots together when transitioning like Loma does.

Loma conveys the sweet science to the casual fan... Unheard of! Rigo has appeal to us hardcores, but the crossover appeal isn't there because he just isn't "exciting" or "flashy" enough.

Loma destroys Rigo - and Rigo knows it... That's why he won't touch the fight unless he drains Loma to 122...
      Get a life. Loma got his two Olympics basically because Rigo wasn't there.

Rigo wins 100 times out of 100 fights with Loma. Rigo is the greatest Boxer in the world amateur or professional, regardless of all marketing, media politics and promotors BS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
        Hes not there yet but im sure he will be there in 2-3 years.
        I think this would be a good list right now: (If you think Kovalev won against Ward)
        1. Kovalev
        2. Gonzales
        3. Ward
        4. Lomachenko
        5. GGG
        Ward has nothing to do with the word P4P. He was badly exposed.

Comment

• Originally posted by budfr View Post
          Loma is white, Rigo is black. As simple as that.
          And Cuban in USA.

Comment

• Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
            Dude, what fighter are you watching?

Rigo & Loma are NOTHING alike offensively
            Or defensively, Rigo is better in both

Comment

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
              I hate Ward. I hate Ward I hate WAARRDDD!!!! LOL. Can't be p4p after 8 fights bro. And beating Kovalev is a better win than Walters whose been out for about a year no matter how dominant. Damn good win from what it sounds like, but it was already known that the winner of last weeks fight was p4p#1.
              Yeah, except that Loma truly dominated Walters in the eyes of people and in reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                Hes not there yet but im sure he will be there in 2-3 years.
                I think this would be a good list right now: (If you think Kovalev won against Ward)
                1. Kovalev
                2. Gonzales
                3. Ward
                4. Lomachenko
                5. GGG
                Let's face it, skillwise, Loma is a better fighter than Kova or Gonzales.

Comment

• Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
                  Rigo cant make the fight. he is pure counter-puncher. He is brilliant at what he does but he can only fight one way. His offense is not that good he looks not good if he "makes the fight" and he cant get out of his amateur-style. If the opponent does nothing, nothing happens. If the opponent is the agressor and some mexican with no defense who doesnt care taking punches, he looks brilliant.

Comment

• Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
                    Dunno, it's just that Rigo is more safety first than Loma so is getting less punched in the process.

Loma also has tremendous defensive moves and reflexes, he's just a much more offensive minded fighter, kinda go for the kill.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      Dunno, it's just that Rigo is more safety first than Loma so is getting less punched in the process.

Loma also has tremendous defensive moves and reflexes, he's just a much more offensive minded fighter, kinda go for the kill.
                      exactly. that's the difference between loma and rigo.thats why loma is fun to watch and rigo isn't.I dont know why people act they have the same style.

Comment

Working...
                      X