No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad for Real? A Dude Named Walter White is Wanted on Meth Charges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking Bad for Real? A Dude Named Walter White is Wanted on Meth Charges

Okay, get this. A man accused of violating his probation is now wanted on methamphetamine manufacturing charges in Tuscaloosa County, Alabama. His name? Walter White.

AL.com reported the news story surrounding the 55-year old, who happens to share the name of one fictional Walter White, the infamous meth manufacturer played by Bryan Cranston on AMC's Breaking Bad.

Bryan Cranston as Walter White, meet Walter White as Walter White

The real-life criminal was on probation beginning in 2010 following his arrest in 2008 -- the year Breaking Bad began airing -- on charges of trafficking methamphetamine, unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance and possession of precursor materials. He then violated his probation back in January on those same charges. Subsequently, the county circuit judge ordered a writ to be issued in the case a few days ago after White missed his court date. The man is now being pursued by local authorities.

http://au.ign.com/articles/2012/08/1...n-meth-charges

You mean to tell me that people in Alabama manufacture and smoke meth?

What a shocker.

Comment

I was hoping for more of a resemblance. That looked like any one of millions of meth smokers here in the Southeast United States. I'm disappointed.

Meanwhile, the real Walter White that Breaking Bad is based on is free to keep doing what he's doing.

Comment

There is like no meth in Southeastern Wisconsin. There is a huge heroin problem though and an average amount of crackheads. Sort of an anomaly considering how abundant it is in Northern Wisconsin and Minnesota

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          I was hoping for more of a resemblance. That looked like any one of millions of meth smokers here in the Southeast United States. I'm disappointed.

Meanwhile, the real Walter White that Breaking Bad is based on is free to keep doing what he's doing.
          ?????

link please?

Comment

Working...
          X