Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't remember anyone being banned when Abner Mares won.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't remember anyone being banned when Abner Mares won.

When Mares won everyone attacked the Mexicans with racist as can be remarks and noone got banned. This forum is racist itself, it has favorites. That has to stop. When mayweather won the few who made racist comments were immediately banned.

This has got to stop, boxingscene needs to stop with it's favoritism towards certain ethnic groups. Just because they are the ones to cry and complain the most, does not make it right for them to attack the Mexicans and I say Mexicans because that is usually who they attack.

Sore losers at it's finest.

Indeed, a Boricua troll that went by the screen name of BorderPatrol made a thread disrespecting Mexicans a while back that was at least 15 pages long. He wasn't banned but at least two of the Mexicans defending Mexicans were--I actually heard that BorderPatrol when on to making more racist threads. I don't know if he was ever banned.

What race are the owner(s) of boxing scene?

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
      They are part of the human race, quit your crying.........Rockin'

Comment

There is this troll right now with the alt of "La migra" and all he does is disrespect Mexicans and dude has over 500 posts. How can a racist alt live for as long as 500 posts? someone explain that to me.
        And it's not the owners I am guessing it's the moderators.

saludos

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
        Indeed, a Boricua troll that went by the screen name of BorderPatrol made a thread disrespecting Mexicans a while back that was at least 15 pages long. He wasn't banned but at least two of the Mexicans defending Mexicans were--I actually heard that BorderPatrol when on to making more racist threads. I don't know if he was ever banned.

Comment

Human race or not, all ethnic groups have their own upbringings and are biased towards certain groups of people. Like you posted a while back even though blacks are outnumbered by whites 6-1 they commit the same amount of crimes. So all races are the same? I don't think so. But I do believe all races do have the same right to live however they desire.

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          They are part of the human race, quit your crying.........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
            Human race or not, all ethnic groups have their own upbringings and are biased towards certain groups of people. Like you posted a while back even though blacks are outnumbered by whites 6-1 they commit the same amount of crimes. So all races are the same? I don't think so. But I do believe all races do have the same right to live however they desire.

Good points. I completely agree with the last sentence that you wrote..........Rockin'

Comment

note to self: TS is a b1atch hoe

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
                note to self: TS is a b1atch hoe
                that's not nice hi-dro. we're cordial up in hurr.........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post

Blacks get very offended and defensive when someone brings up statics. I somewhat understand why....but I don't think I would if I was in their shoes.
                  In the contrary I'd want to air out our problems in hopes of changing for the better.

Comment

I have defended Mexicans against ****ers like Border Patrol, La migra,and MDportorock for a long time on NSB.. I think BorderPatrol got banned for putting **** of himself on NSB but not for disrespecting Mexicans, He is now LA Migra.. I guess its a bigger crime on NSB to post of up **** than insult Mexicans.....

Comment

Working...
                    X