No announcement yet.

[Please Help] post your top 5 HW RIGHT NOW!!! 6/19 edition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    I know your hero worship for Fury has few limits. But you seem like an honest person. Wilder/Fury II had all the details worked out and at the last minute Fury signed with Arum and the fight was off. How in the hell does that equate into Wilder ran from the rematch? Do you dispute these facts in any way?
    Fury only went with Arum because Wilder got cold feet. Fury had to make moves. He's trying to unify.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Fury only went with Arum because Wolder got cold feet. Fury had to make moves. He's trying to unify.
      In all aspects of your post,you're a straight up liar. Don't bother responding.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        In all aspects of your post,you're a straight up liar. Don't bother responding.
        Fury can't sit around waiting for Wilder forever. Where is the proof Wilder was actually willing to agree to Furys terms?

Comment

Fury can't sit around waiting for Wilder forever. Where is the proof Wilder was actually willing to agree to Furys terms?
          I said don't bother responding. I'm not going to have a boxing conversation with someone who's hero worship takes them to the point of blatant dishonesty

Comment

Fury
            Ruiz
            Wilder
            Joshua
            Whyte

Comment

1. Wilder

2. Fury
              3. Ruiz
              4. Ortiz
              5. Aj

Comment

Originally posted by Ritz Kola View Post
                1. Wilder

2. Fury
                3. Ruiz
                4. Ortiz
                5. Aj
                I wonder how many people had Ruiz over AJ before their first fight lol.

Comment

Fury
                  Wilder
                  Ruiz
                  AJ

Ortiz

Comment

I wonder how many people had Ruiz over AJ before their first fight lol.
                    Not many ,and Ruiz had no fanbase bc that needs a group of ppl. In fact everyone was complaining when miller pulled out but reconciled Ruiz as a number two guy but some thought it was the better fight ,myself included.

When Fury has a tough fight against Wallin ,Wilder will gain confidence, not sure who wins that one this time ?

Wallin could really help Fury defeat a better prepared Wilder,they just don't know it yet bc they don't play chess they are limited to connect four.

Comment

• 1. Wilder
                      2. Fury
                      3. Ruiz Jr.
                      4. Ortiz
                      5. Kownacki

Comment

Working...
                      X