Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ: I will knock wilder or fury In April, either is welcomed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s see it then, Wilder could fight his mandatory Brezeale or Ortiz again or maybe the winner of Parker vs Flores!

I’ll believe when both are in the ring cuz AJ talks a good game and if it does happen then you have to favor Fury as he’s the faster and better boxer of the two and also much smarter!

Would be a good one regardless, hopefully all 3 of AJ, Wilder and Fury fight each other multiple times like the trios of Ali, Frazier and Foreman or Tyson/Holyfield and Lennox!

Would bring boxing back to near full glory!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post

Would be a good one regardless, hopefully all 3 of AJ, Wilder and Fury fight each other multiple times like the trios of Ali, Frazier and Foreman or Tyson/Holyfield and Lennox!

Would bring boxing back to near full glory!

This is what I’m crossing my fingers for, we could have multiple fights between these 3, could be an era to look back on.

Comment

He should fight Wilder to take his belt to make a Fury fight a bigger draw.
        If I’m AJ nothing Wilder did, even in the last round, would worry me.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
          This is where Fury and Wilder both price themselves out and AJ gets the blame. Calling it now.

Not to mention I fully expect Wilder and Fury to either have an immediate rematch or each have a tune up then a rematch.
          Apparently it's set for Vegas not sure how true this is but it's what I got told from someone who is supposed to be in the know.

Comment

Yeah I've seen this movie before. He will call out both fighters and ask them to guarantee him 50 million dollars and if they do he will sign the next day, and once they do he will back out to fight someone like Chisora.

Comment

There’s this thing called ACTIONS that makes that other thing called WORDS mean nothing

Comment

Working...
              X