No announcement yet.

Harvard not renewing Harvey Weinstein lawyer as dean

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    That made it seems like he was fired from Harvard but he wasn't. Just removed from a position that doesn't seem to have anything to do with the law school. So he is all good.

Comment

Professor Sullivan's response @:22

Comment

Fuk harvard.. i agree with Sullivan.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Professor Sullivan's response @:22

Why quoted me?
          They came across a generic and fake. F**ck them!

Let me repeat it again. They can't be effective deans if those whom they are suppose to mentor and provide support to aren't comfortable with them. Case closed!!! Next time before you take on a case, see if it will cause any harm to those you entrusted with molding.

Comment

This is dumb. Everybody is entitled to a competent defense.

Comment

Why quoted me?
              They came across a generic and fake. F**ck them!

Let me repeat it again. They can't be effective deans if those whom they are suppose to mentor and provide support to aren't comfortable with them. Case closed!!! Next time before you take on a case, see if it will cause any harm to those you entrusted with molding.
              See below...

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              This is dumb. Everybody is entitled to a competent defense.

Comment

See below...
                Don't try to play me against MCC, it aint gonna happen.

But let me and you continue, what are the responsibilities of a dean?

Comment

Don't try to play me against MCC, it aint gonna happen.

But let me and you continue, what are the responsibilities of a dean?
                  To set an example of by open discourse and demonstrating the importance of the rule of law. Honestly, did you watch Professor Sullivan’s statement? The guy is articulate, smart, honest and stands for important law principles. To say “f.#ck him” is a sop****ric response that doesn’t address any of the principles he stands for.

College is not meant to be an intellectual “safe space.”

Comment

To set an example of by open discourse and demonstrating the importance of the rule of law. Honestly, did you watch Professor Sullivan’s statement? The guy is articulate, smart, honest and stands for important law principles. To say “f.#ck him” is a sop****ric response that doesn’t address any of the principles he stands for.

How was the rule of law broken here?
                    Being a dean is not a right. The school is free to choose who is a best fit for a dean position and all factors have to be considered.

Sidenote: you are one of them folks who a well-read speech gets you hot and bothered?

Comment

What are the responsibilities of a dean?

Comment

Working...
                      X