Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mikaela Mayer Nears Title Shot With Win Over Crespo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mikaela Mayer Nears Title Shot With Win Over Crespo

Mikaela Mayer Fight Photos Gallery - MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Female fighting sensation Mikaela Mayer (11-0, 4 KOs ) moved closer to a world title shot, pulling away down the stretch to defeat Lizbeth Crespo (13-5, 3 KOs) by unanimous decision (100-90, 99-91, 98-92) in a 10-round super featherweight bout. Mayer represented the United States at the 2016 Rio Olympics. (photos are Mikey Williams).
    [Click Here To Read More]

What kind of propaganda is this. Not one photo of her taking a shot trying to perpetuate the 100-90 myth. That was a close fight which could have easily gone the other way.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
      What kind of propaganda is this. Not one photo of her taking a shot trying to perpetuate the 100-90 myth. That was a close fight which could have easily gone the other way.
      Totally agree with you. Although the Argentine may have been a bit outclassed, this fight was nowhere near as one sided as the scores indicate. The Argentine was taking the fight to Mayer all night.

Comment

I wish her trunks would fall off while she’s fighting

Comment

This fight was much closer than the cards indicate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            I wish her trunks would fall off while she’s fighting
            Or she could low blow her right up to the wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by SecondsOnly View Post
              This fight was much closer than the cards indicate.
              Not just me then

I thought it was very, very close.

Admittedly, i was only half watching because i was beating off, but not over the fight, something else. But from what i saw of the fight, it seemed like there wasn’t much between them at all.

Comment

Working...
              X