Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan on Crawford Challenge: I'm on a Different Level, Really

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan on Crawford Challenge: I'm on a Different Level, Really

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - When it comes to boxing mantras, call it the flavor of the month. A fighter foregoes a by all accounts easier match to call out the most daunting commodity in a given weight class in spite of consensus opinion that his competitive fate is all but sealed. Ladies and gentlemen, meet the "Daring t...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Khan is going to be a floor below Crawford....

Comment

Wow there's only one year age difference. Feels like Khan has been around forever.

Expecting fireworks in this one.

Comment

It's going to be a fun fight watching Khan do the skanky leg again.
        Can't wait to see his bambi legs shakin. Lol.

Comment

Khan needs to get his footwork in check for this fight. His last fight against Vargas made him look very sloppy but I can understand he was trying to get the guy out of there. Crawford is going to be looking to counter him. If Khan can focus on controlling distance with his jab it will cause a lot of trouble for Bud.

Comment

Lol, there are levels to this shit!!! You tell them Khan.... Can wait to see the post fight interview, probably beats "I beat him, i was making him miss" - Broner.

Comment

Lyle Fitzsimmons...this is a boxing article not an intro for a thesis statement, chill out

Comment

More like a different planet

Comment

That's freaking right Kahn u sell this fight like it's your last.oops I think it will be lol

Comment

King Khan's time is now? Time to be great or time to go domestic again!

Comment

Working...
                    X