No announcement yet.

Is Brush a bum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
    You don't need a hand. I don't disclose race. The reason why you don't get the full ticket withthe section is because of gigapixel. They do it for huge sporting events. If I post the full ticket image, people could gigapixel that and find me. Not happening. Now if I didn't want people to see my hand, I'd put a glove on it. It seems more people are worried about my hand as opposed to me going to the event
    Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
    you are white arent you, dont disclose race what kinda of **** is that. you're acting like you're more wanted than osama bin laden after 9/11

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      this dude brush took those internet safety videos you watch in school to an extreme level

guy is wrapped up like its a snowstorm when he logs onto his computer just in case someones watching him thru his webcam.

brush is typing while wearing this at all times just in case someone spots a hair follicle his life is ruined

Comment

you are white arent you, dont disclose race what kinda of **** is that. you're acting like you're more wanted than osama bin laden after 9/11
        I don't disclose it because I'm not obligated to

Comment

I don't disclose it because I'm not obligated to
          accept who you are brush. some things you cant change

Comment

this dude brush took those internet safety videos you watch in school to an extreme level

guy is wrapped up like its a snowstorm when he logs onto his computer just in case someones watching him thru his webcam.

brush is typing while wearing this at all times just in case someone spots a hair follicle his life is ruined
            Brush is pale as a ghost. He's a 5'6 250 pound white guy that has a disgusting flea infested beard. He's a good dude tho despite some nasty habits

Comment

You don't need a hand. I don't disclose race. The reason why you don't get the full ticket withthe section is because of gigapixel. They do it for huge sporting events. If I post the full ticket image, people could gigapixel that and find me. Not happening. Now if I didn't want people to see my hand, I'd put a glove on it. It seems more people are worried about my hand as opposed to me going to the event
              Hahaha you hilarious crippled freak

Comment

Working...
              X