No announcement yet.

I guess the story should read "So What?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess the story should read "So What?"

prince arthur had a good win tonight over his first real quality opponent but the win is overshadowed by the fact that Pavlik arguably ruined Taylor and the limited slugger Froch also KO'd the former mw champ. Good win but it's a case of been there, done that feel to it. If arthur stops Kessler then I'll be impressed.

It's more a case of people like myself being exposed to exactly what Abraham is capable of against a quality opponent. I've seen him fight and understood what he does well, but I was impressed how he controlled Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      It's more a case of people like myself being exposed to exactly what Abraham is capable of against a quality opponent. I've seen him fight and understood what he does well, but I was impressed how he controlled Taylor.
      Were you really? Or did you half expect JT to do his predictable last round huff and puff technique. If a KO did happen it was probably happening late and as usual JT didn't disappoint by tanking it late.

Comment

it was hopkins who ruined taylor. taylor was jabbing to the face hopkins was ripping him to the body.

he has never been the same since. He lost to winky imo and pavlik beat him twice.

Hopkins ruined him

Comment

Working...
        X