Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luis Ortiz's Doctor Tells Deontay Wilder To Stop Being Scared And Fight The Old Man!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I don't understand why Wilder is getting blamed for this but then I remember this is NSB so it's perfectly ok if the fighter you root against fight someone with failed drugs test. If this was Wilder failing a drug test I wonder if they would blame Ortiz for not wanting to go through with the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
      He's right. Always an excuse by wilder not to take the fight.
      Wilder is just fecking desperate to get this fight called off. Then all his fangirls can wildly claim it as a victory whilst windmiller lines up stiverne and then another eurobum taxi driver.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        lol, this is what i said to the lynch mob earlier, innocent until proven guilty and ortiz could well be cleared of it.Team wilder seem pretty keen to get a different opponent in though, they couldnt even wait 24 hours before trying to make new plans....
        Same EXACT thing they pulled with Povetkin. Same tricks all the time. Act like you want a dangerous fight, sign the contract and somehow they ALL take something when going against you? Before the smoke clears and people start asking questions, they already have another fight lined up against a tin can. All of a sudden, doctor prescribed blood pressure medications are PED's according to testing agencies? GTFO, ain't nobody buying that garbage.
        Last edited by mathed; 09-29-2017, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X