No announcement yet.

Question about Gucci Mane and Meek Mills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Gucci Mane and Meek Mills

So i was browsing through some videos to keep myself updated.

Seriously though, Are Meek Mills and Gucci Mane two of the ****tiest rappers of all time?

When I was locked up, I knew a bunch of nigaz who were wayyyyy better rappers than these jokers like Meek Mills and Gucci mane.

How the fuk is Meek Mills so popular?

people who listen to ringtone music are dumb as **** to begin with. i don't think this requires a science experiment bud. you'll lose a few IQ points yourself just trying to make sense of what these people like and don't like.

Comment

I don't know about meek mills but Gucci is well respected in the hood.

Back in high school and college when I would go to the hood and ride with my gangbanger freinds, Gucci was all everyone bumped. When we got in the car somebody would always be like "hey you got that new gucci?" or we would drive to somebody house just to pick up a cd because someone had the new mixtape.

Getting high and blasting Gucci was the **** lol

Comment

Gucci mane is legit, and only song I ever liked from meek mill was IMA A BOSS and Outro and Used To Be on DC2 but needless to say DC2 was the only album I heard from meek mills and i never checked out another one of his album again. Im sure he got alot mroe dope tracks but they aint cross my path yet. Same with gucci dudes is like 2pac in the sense that he has a million tracks released and I havent heard them all and theirs some I dont bump but most I like. But like I was telling someone else in the hip hop forum here their aint many artist that I can bump their entire album so I never hold that against anybody. and when I was locked up I aint meet one person that can rap lmfao, all these wannabe prison rappers are all that same trying to be "Deep" and gangster at the same time GTFOH.

Comment

You have no grounds, and not enough cred to hate on Gucci Mane.

He's a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
            You have no grounds, and not enough cred to hate on Gucci Mane.

He's a legend.
            I know kids look up to Gucci as some real G cuz he shot some foo but his music sucks man.

I can see youngsters feeling his music but for somebody like me who grew up in the 90s, i think its sht.

Fuk u mean cred foo? U dont know me

Comment

Gucci sounds like his nose is always stuffed, he's got some nice beats though, comes out with a banger every once and a while.

Meek is just annoying, all he does is yell song after song over generic beats.

Comment

Didn't Meek lose a Beef with R n B star Drake?
                That's not very hip hop
                And Gucci is real but his music sucks

Comment

Working...
                X