Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm OK if I never see Rigo again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rigo is deluded. As good as he is he just doesn't understand the reality of his situation.

Comment

Originally posted by rr00676 View Post
      this was one of the worst fights I've ever seen. This isn't make him miss make him pay, this is make him miss and flee/clinch.
      I can't disagree more, and I am one of his fan. He seems like he just doesn't care. I am not feeling Rigo at all tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Rigo is anti American, when he fights overseas he trades blows, this Drian guy was smaller than him and weak and has no skills they gave him some Filipino bum to destroy yet he refused to throw a combo on his open face.

When he fought that huge Japanese he was willing to trade blows and got dropped a few times, Rigo is weird, why trade with a 6 foot japanese who hydrated to 145 pounds but you won't trade with a small weak filipino dude who is a non threat?

Only thing I can say maybe he is saying F you USA, long live Castro!

I will not excite you guy or give you my all! when he fights in Japan or Europe he will throw a lot more punches.
        That small Filipino was the same weight tonight asshat. The thing is he didn't drop Rigo. Notice Rigondeaux has a mean streak and it's awaken when he has been hit flushed or embarrassed. He then breaks his opponents orbital bones and punish them.

Comment

Then dont watch? Many people enjoy watching him. I like him as a person and i think he deserves a couple more fights on TV, but he needs to step on the gas more, like he did against the japanese guy. He doesnt have many fights left, small dudes cant with at 40 year old like some of the bigger dudes. He might have 1-2 years left.

Comment

He definitely doesn't care about entertaining anybody. Very lame fighter. No combinations. Very little action. Terrible.

Comment

he was rusty for ten rounds doe

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Maybe Rigo hates America? if you notice when he fights in Japan he or overseas he will throw down but in America he fights so boring, he might still have pro castro feelings and this is his way to say F you America.
                Is Trump posting on here now?

Comment

Told my buddy who isn't a hardcore fan before the fight he was one of the best in the world and felt awkward watching that boring ass fight with him.

Comment

It's difficult to defend him after that performance. I went to watch the fight in a bar with a few of my friends, who are casuals and I was bragging to them about how dominant Rigo was and how he was going to knock out this guy in 2 rounds... and I was kind of embarrassed at what I saw. They certainly weren't convinced and there was a Hockey game playing at the same time and their attention went to the Hockey game instead.

If he's going to only land 75 punches in a fight, then he's giving the haters more ammunition.

I know Rigo can do way better than that. We saw what he did with Teon Kennedy and Rico Ramos. Those were the performances I was looking forward to instead I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                      It's difficult to defend him after that performance. I went to watch the fight in a bar with a few of my friends, who are casuals and I was bragging to them about how dominant Rigo was and how he was going to knock out this guy in 2 rounds... and I was kind of embarrassed at what I saw. They certainly weren't convinced and there was a Hockey game playing at the same time and their attention went to the Hockey game instead.

If he's going to only land 75 punches in a fight, then he's giving the haters more ammunition.

I know Rigo can do way better than that. We saw what he did with Teon Kennedy and Rico Ramos. Those were the performances I was looking forward to instead I got this.

probably more punches thrown in the hockey game......

Comment

Working...
                      X