No announcement yet.

Mantequilla Napoles is in the hospital

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mantequilla Napoles is in the hospital

I do not know if it has been posted but Mantequilla Napoles is in the hospital here in Mexico for anorexia and depression, please send him your well wishes.

Thank you

One of my favourite boxers ever, one of the few boxers I can say has had me practically hypnotized in all of his fights, such a beautiful style, my thoughts are with his family and friends, hope he gets better soon.

Comment

I hope a speedy recovery for the champ. May the great heart that carried him in the ring also get him through these troubled times.

Comment

get well Jose!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
          One of my favourite boxers ever, one of the few boxers I can say has had me practically hypnotized in all of his fights, such a beautiful style, my thoughts are with his family and friends, hope he gets better soon.
          Liquid slick in his prime, hope he pulls through.

Comment

Get well champ. As someone who suffers from depression, I know it's tough to deal with.

Comment

I have a feeling he will soon get a reminder of how much his adoptive city loved and supported him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

All my prayers are for a quick recovery.....

Comment

Wish him a speedy recovery.

What would people say his best fights are?

Comment

Campeon think of the crippled children in the burn wards who are fighting hard just as you did and now must! Breathing the air and watching & listening to the people is an art within its self! Try to adjust to the world moving and find your space again in it! Good luck Campeon, in live we go the distance!!!
                    Ray Corso

Comment

Working...
                    X