Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calzaghe returning to Boxing as trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe does 2 lines before he does 2 lines, then he does 2 more.

Comment

Both Calzaghe and Hatton are Boxing trainers now.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        I like Joe, but i can't belive what i just read
        Fortunately that's not a quote of his.

That's from the ******ed author.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Hopefully the fighters from Hopkins' gym won't be the victims of bad decisions when they fight the fighters from Calzaghe's gym.
          Hopefully the fighters from Hopkins' gym won't be rolling around faking injuries then getting bummed by the fighters from Calzaghe's gym

Comment

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/28162024/

"I think boxing is a dying sport. Globally — in America for instance — you've got UFC, which has taken a lot off boxing, business-wise,''

"I'm glad I'm ending my career and not starting it because I don't think it's going to be that great in the future"

Comment

Hopefully the fighters from Hopkins' gym won't be the victims of bad decisions when they fight the fighters from Calzaghe's gym.
              Calzaghe beat Hopkins get over it. Hopkins could never take a loss like a man and he embarassed himself that night with all his whining, almost as bad as he did in the second Jones fight rolling around on the floor and crying.

Comment

"There is too much politics in boxing, too many belts and too many champions, which dilutes real champions like myself,'' he said.

"There are four world champions in each division and it's bad because there are no stars any more. It's a big problem.''
                Does he really think there are no stars in boxing? he's right about the belts though obviously.

Comment

Still not over that decision, eh?

Comment

Great, we can expect a whole new generation of slappers to come out of the UK!
                    Slapping Americans like the b1tches they are.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      Does he really think there are no stars in boxing? he's right about the belts though obviously.
                      Yup he dissed the sport of boxing and now he's happy to be back as a trainer. Coke is a hell of a drug.

Comment

Working...
                      X