Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you atheist who have no faith, u believe u started of like a bacteria? u b4 a monkey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    case and point!
    so that mean we both fook for life? man dem come chill with me, we smoke a joint rasclaat

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    He's right. Humans are in the ape family. Apes and monkeys are separate. As you would learn if you were to encounter the Librarian of the Unseen University and use the M word.

"Ooook...."
    ok so u believe ur long distance relative a chimp

a friend of bubbles haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      They need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back it was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids . they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest my pary are with the father who lost his chrilden ; i am truley sorry for your lots
      sorry for the news

Comment

Originally posted by OlympicGlory View Post
        so that mean we both fook for life? man dem come chill with me, we smoke a joint rasclaat

ok so u believe ur long distance relative a chimp

a friend of bubbles haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
        My long distance relative is a banana. Depends on the distance.

Comment

Can a mod check this alt's IP address? I know plenty of Jamaicans and none of them would talk like this.
          *.**.**.170

AKA BooHoo, posting region - London.

Posting with an alt account while currently serving a ban. Interesting.

Comment

so if we be chimps

then why there still chimps since evolution

so what was before a chimp, and what was before that

then why we cage our ancestors and make a zoo and treat them like that

who is to say we were chimps

and how do YOU know, yes how do YOU know

so if u have no faith, then what is you belief,

Comment

My long distance relative is a banana. Depends on the distance.
              actually, the dna in a banana is far from a man, it has the same ting, but the sequence be all wrong

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              *.**.**.170

AKA BooHoo, posting region - London.

Posting with an alt account while currently serving a ban. Interesting.
              Yes that is I, but it is a temporary ban for something i am innocent of because it was not a real ting

someone accuse me of a death threat but it is clear it was a joke. not sure why i got 1 month ban and no one ask me about it

and i say i am from british west indies living in the uk long time

Comment

Comment

so rassclaat man believe u were a monkey?

so u believe u a bacteria is ur great X million grand parent?

so u man know that how? because some old white man say so, but u don't know **** about it cuz all u do is read a book written by some man and u brainwashed

so u believe that there is no god or power and just one day something was made from nuttin?

man dem finish his skunk and want it to multiply from nuttin, aint happen for me. man dem want some big bang **** to smoke

u people who don't think there a god, u bredrin must have a sad life because u have no faith. u man only want money

look at how special it is to have a baby, look at how life start, look at how many dangers there are, look at how the body try protect a fetus for 9 months, look at how a body miscarriage babies who maybe have disease. that is divine

look at how as the world has more atheists, that there are more tsnumi's, and earthquakes, storms.

think people, think
                  Que.............?

Comment

actually, the dna in a banana is far from a man, it has the same ting, but the sequence be all wrong

Yes that is I, but it is a temporary ban for something i am innocent of because it was not a real ting

someone accuse me of a death threat but it is clear it was a joke. not sure why i got 1 month ban and no one ask me about it

and i say i am from british west indies living in the uk long time
                    Doesn't matter if it's a temporary ban or not - You're breaking the rules by posting with an alt account while banned.

Ban Stick hates it when people don't adhere to the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      Doesn't matter if it's a temporary ban or not - You're breaking the rules by posting with an alt account while banned.

Ban Stick hates it when people don't adhere to the rules.

Comment

Working...
                      X