Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angulo arrested for trying tp hop US-Mexico Border, Margarito-Michelle split up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michelle being nice, pretty, deserves better. All Margarito did was throw toxic farts on her all day like on 24/7.

Comment

Michelle was one of the good ones.. hope it's not true.

Comment

Originally posted by Aidonia View Post
        Michelle was one of the good ones.. hope it's not true.
        Was she?

Lets see how good she really is when she opens that can of plaster of paris..
        Lets see if she comes clean about all those bedroom secerts she has on Margacheato and Im not talking about shooting blanks, we all know that he can't have kids. Im talking about all those late night confessionz, Like I've cheated on so and so fight and I caused so and so, so much problems. That ***** he betta watch out for.. Nothing worst than a women scorned...

PRPP

Comment

Rumor is Michelle couldn't deal with Margarito's weird looking eye, too f-ugly for her.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
            Rumor is Michelle couldn't deal with Margarito's weird looking eye, too f-ugly for her.
            actually the rumor is margo is hung like a hamster and she just couldnt do it anymore

Comment

She would get pissed off at him because she wasn't sure who he was talking too. He's stairing at her but he's talking to Capitillo who is on the another side of the room.

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Sidious View Post
                Then they should have had a child born nine months after the Mosley fight.
                Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                I heard Angulo made it across the border undetected, inside a shipment of punching bags.
                Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
                Was she?

Lets see how good she really is when she opens that can of plaster of paris..
                Lets see if she comes clean about all those bedroom secerts she has on Margacheato and Im not talking about shooting blanks, we all know that he can't have kids. Im talking about all those late night confessionz, Like I've cheated on so and so fight and I caused so and so, so much problems. That ***** he betta watch out for.. Nothing worst than a women scorned...

PRPP

I was thinking the same thing.He better walk in a straight line.But if she snitches I don't ever want to hear anything from Margarito fans again.

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                actually the rumor is margo is hung like a hamster and she just couldnt do it anymore

hilarious

Comment

I heard Michele was still upset that Margarito fathered a child outside the marriage in 2008.

Named "Miguel Cotto"

Comment

You know how women like to control their men finances and *****...well, rumor is Michelle got tired of Margarito throwing away his fight paychecks on sunglasses, he's bough around 1,000 since the Pacquiao fight.

Comment

You know how women like to control their men finances and *****...well, rumor is Michelle got tired of Margarito throwing away his fight paychecks on sunglasses, he's bough around 1,000 since the Pacquiao fight.
                      Better than spending money on kneepads and maids he's being a pervert with.

Don't forget lawyers too.

Comment

Working...
                      X