Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would white sign lashley to fight lesnar?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wanderlei_Silva View Post
    Sorry, but I'm not convinced by Lashley yet. Sapp is a sideshow clown.

Lashley's Chin, Stand-Up and Ground Game off of his back is still a question mark.

Lashely is also nowhere near the caliber of wrestler that Lesnar is.

There is a HUGE difference between an NAIA Champion and NCAA Champion
    Lesnar's chin and stand up are both still untested as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
      I'm not so sure Lesnar would destroy Lashley. I think they are pretty evenly matched. Lesnar has the better names on his record so far, but they are very similar fighters.
      totally agreed.

I don't understand how ppl can say that Lesnar would destroy him or that lashley isn't that great. Lashley and Lesnar are mirror images of each other when it comes to pre-mma credentials and physical attributes.

Comment

not until Lashley drops his contract with TNA wrestling..... an he could have been in the ufc already if he just signed on to the ultimate fighter.

Comment

Lashley has already said he will sign with the UFC when he thinks he is ready for the title. Dude is humble, and he trains with ATT, so eventually I think he will be a force to be reckoned with. Hell, he already has as many fights as Brock and he has only been fighting for 6 months.

Comment

If Lashley was as popular and would bring in a lot of good money and ratings then yes...

Comment

Originally posted by Left2theliver View Post
              If Lashley was as popular and would bring in a lot of good money and ratings then yes...
              lashley isn't as popular as lesnar but he is still very popular. lashley vs lesnar would probably be the highest rated UFC ppv(not inlcuding ufc 100) if it happened.
              Last edited by -Swizzy-; 06-29-2009, 08:01 PM.

Comment

i actually see lashley putting up a fight with lesnar..
                lashley is just as strong...i wouldnt know who to pick..

people would favor lesnar..but ur talking about 2 big guys who can move
                not only that..both are married to former wwe divas..LOL

Comment

Working...
                X