Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do JMM fans even have faith in their own boxer????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    jennings and golden are natural welterweights.

floyd wouldn't dare......
    I personally think JMM would be more competitive with Floyd than Jennings or Johnson

It wouldn't surprise me if JMM won, Floyd's body is breaking down and is coming off a two year layoff

Like i've said consistently, 143 would be perfect for this fight, i think people are underrating JMM

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm. View Post
      I mean seriously.
      If Pavlik took 2 years off and asked for PBF to fight him at 160. I would like Floyd’s chances. I would tip Mayweather to win by a WIDE UD if this was the case.

But JMM fans have no faith in their favourite fighter. They seem happy to predict Mayweathr KOing their boy. JMM is Mexico’s finest and should be shown more respect
      It's called common sense which you lack.

Comment

Originally posted by Real OG View Post
        I personally think JMM would be more competitive with Floyd than Jennings or Johnson

It wouldn't surprise me if JMM won, Floyd's body is breaking down and is coming off a two year layoff

Like i've said consistently, 143 would be perfect for this fight, i think people are underrating JMM
        You're right, JMM get's KO'ed in 6.

Comment

I thought JMM fans were mainly catholic. Jesus would be ashamed

Comment

You just keep on blabbering nonsense just to keep your thread afloat...

Comment

and the connection is? You one dumb attention whore. Bad K on you for bringing catholic into this thread.

Now you got a red tube LOL

Comment

I mean seriously.
                If Pavlik took 2 years off and asked for PBF to fight him at 160. I would like Floyd’s chances. I would tip Mayweather to win by a WIDE UD if this was the case.

But JMM fans have no faith in their favourite fighter. They seem happy to predict Mayweathr KOing their boy. JMM is Mexico’s finest and should be shown more respect
                nah... I don't like floyd at 160 against Pavlik

Comment

Working...
                X