Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to start a petition for NFL to show wider shots on live plays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I want to start a petition for NFL to show wider shots on live plays

I hate watching live plays and not seeing what routes the receivers are running. Most times you can't even see the slot routes because tv networks love to zoom in on the line of scrimmage. It's like watching half a game.

Who's the dumbass that came up with that idea and why does every network do it?

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    I hate watching live plays and not seeing what routes the receivers are running. Most times you can't even see the slot routes because tv networks love to zoom in on the line of scrimmage. It's like watching half a game.

Who's the dumbass that came up with that idea and why does every network do it?
    i concur. they do show the replay of important catches/drops.

can i add an item to your petition ?

namely no celebrating every damned thing. limit it to tds, ints and sacs.

wow, you caught/ran for a 1st down. or, bfd, you deflected a pass.

its out of control

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      i concur. they do show the replay of important catches/drops.

can i add an item to your petition ?

namely no celebrating every damned thing. limit it to tds, ints and sacs.

wow, you caught/ran for a 1st down. or, bfd, you deflected a pass.

its out of control
      I personally don't mind the celebrating. Adds some entertainment to the game and there are too much stoppages between plays anyway so I don't mind the extra stuff.

Yes they show what happens on replay but I want to see it unfold live. I want to see if there are open receivers that the QB could have thrown it to when they throw the ball away or get sacked. A lot of times they don't show those plays.

I dont' understand why they don't show that stuff especially now that a lot of ppl have 60inch 4k wide televisions. You can see everything. It seems they are still 2 decades behind with the square low pixelled tv's when they had to zoom in.

Comment

I personally don't mind the celebrating. Adds some entertainment to the game and there are too much stoppages between plays anyway so I don't mind the extra stuff.

Yes they show what happens on replay but I want to see it unfold live. I want to see if there are open receivers that the QB could have thrown it to when they throw the ball away or get sacked. A lot of times they don't show those plays.

I dont' understand why they don't show that stuff especially now that a lot of ppl have 60inch 4k wide televisions. You can see everything. It seems they are still 2 decades behind with the square low pixelled tv's when they had to zoom in.
        how long before refs get into the celebration act

conjuring up flag throwing routines and choreographing penalty dances

not a brady fan but he said it best, act like you did ''that'' before. like its no big thing.

the tech is out there for them to show the entire play, doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          how long before refs get into the celebration act

conjuring up flag throwing routines and choreographing penalty dances

not a brady fan but he said it best, act like you did ''that'' before. like its no big thing.

the tech is out there for them to show the entire play, doe.
          Well obviously they wouldn't do that but even if they did it would be entertaining. To each their own though. I don't mind it. As long as I see good football.

Comment

I'd sign but I'm boycotting them ma'****as right now. Get at me later

Comment

But you won't see the running plays every sport follows the ball that's where the action is

Comment

If I could petition the nfl for one thing is only stop for commercial at the end of quarter or during a timeout not after every ****ing change of possession

And while they at it cut the play clock down from 40 seconds to 25 seconds

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Dee View Post
                  I'd sign but I'm boycotting them ma'****as right now. Get at me later
                  boycotting for what?

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  But you won't see the running plays every sport follows the ball that's where the action is
                  Watchu talking about. I'm just saying zoom out the cam more. The ball would still be on cam at all times.They just zoom in tight on the line of scrimmage for no reason. When the receiver throws the ball you're just wonder where it's gonna land. You don't see ****. And you don't see open receivers unless the QB throw it to them or the commentators point it out but they rarely do.

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  If I could petition the nfl for one thing is only stop for commercial at the end of quarter or during a timeout not after every ****ing change of possession

And while they at it cut the play clock down from 40 seconds to 25 seconds
                  If they do all that they'll lose millions $$$. They will never do it.

Comment

boycotting for what?
                    I'm protesting inner city violence.

Comment

Working...
                    X