No announcement yet.

SO my gross ass neighbors from downstairs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
    Yeah, the crackwhore used to have full on doof music going 24/7...and when I say 24/7 I actually mean 24/7. They must have passed out with it on, because it never stopped playing except to be switched to something else.

Imagine this though...finding out that the weird leaks that suddenly spring up around the place, and resultant roach infestation, are actually from flooding **** water from the flat above because the guy stopped ****ing flushing or didn't know how, was too wasted to remember.

There haven't been many people I could have genuinely killed, but he was one of them.
    So like, he just didn't flush the toilet? Lol woooooow

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      So like, he just didn't flush the toilet? Lol woooooow
      When the DHS people came around with the cops to get rid of him, cause supposedly he just refused to leave, we ended up talking briefly and they said his place was full of old **** that had overflowed from his toilet that he just never did anything about and didn't seem to care about.

They ended up having to pay for full extermination of the whole block though.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post

Man that place, and area, was ****ed. Just full of psychos, ice addicts and other degenerates.
        Sounds like this forum to be fair.

Comment

Working...
        X