Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye Drops Gjergjaj Four Times in Two Round Blowout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is Haye going to fight someone within the Top Ten? This is the only I boxer I know who can beat everyone without actually beating anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
      lol except Wade had a former champion under his belt and was the mandatory challenger...

Gjergjaj was just a bum they found in Switzerland who was willing to take some money to get beaten up.
      You mean the fight everyone said he lost against shot to **** Soliman?

Comment

This Circus clown needs to stop robbing the public, what a sham, Mourinho must of regretted accepting those tickets , he looked bored chitless. as for lethal bristle,what a crock of pure diarrhea

Comment

This was a terrible acting job by whatever this bums name is(and yea i called him a bum) he didnt even try to fight and fell any time a punch went by his face..pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            You mean the fight everyone said he lost against shot to **** Soliman?
            Regardless he was the mandatory...

Now we're hearing that Haye is going to fight Shannon Briggs? Are you kidding me? I would hope that would be his last freakshow before he starts stepping up against the big dogs.

Comment

Haye looked good but once again wasn't up against much.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                His 2nd fight back from a serious shoulder injury and 3 and half years out of the ring. Golovkin was defending his titles against this level of opposition a few weeks ago.
                because GGG is #1 p4p

Comment

Originally posted by RaTaTa View Post
                  joshua will get smoked by hayemaker!!!
                  I don't know if anyone SMOKES Joshua. Haye does present the biggest danger stylistically for AJ but I wouldn't have him as the favorite.

Comment

I think we all knew this would happen. Pros for haye are he gets paid, gets a win, already has his next fight set up vs Briggs, and gets another training camp in with his new trainer. Hope Briggs takes him a few rounds to see some actual skill. But after the Briggs fight it's time to get serious. 3 fights are enough to transition from comeback to active contender.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                      This was a terrible acting job by whatever this bums name is(and yea i called him a bum) he didnt even try to fight and fell any time a punch went by his face..pathetic
                      He put up more of an effort than most of the bums that wife beating thug Wilder has faced

Comment

Working...
                      X