Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets look back at Mosley did "very well" against Manny.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets look back at Mosley did "very well" against Manny.

Originally Posted by Brother Jay
    While Mosley used footwork and timing to show that when one doesn't stand and trade with Pacquiao, they can do very well.
    judge: Duane Ford 120-107 | judge: Dave Moretti 120-108 | judge: Glenn Trowbridge 119-108

Yea, Mosley did "very well".

Getting shut out on two cards and winning a single round on the last, is now considered "doing well".

You clowns never cease to amaze me.

I guess Mosley did extremely well and almost beat Floyd according to your standard.

*****s mind are failing. They like to sugar coat anything just to make a point but they only look like an idiot in doing so. Doing well while losing in one sided fashion. smh

Comment

Originally posted by boxer.exposed View Post
      *****s mind are failing. They like to sugar coat anything just to make a point but they only look like an idiot in doing so. Doing well while losing in one sided fashion. smh
      Apparently, Marquez laid the blueprint to beat Pacquiao,

by getting knocked down 4 times in two fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Lean On Me View Post

if im not mistaken leaduppercut scored pac marquez 2 130-76 for marquez.

he scored the 3rd round 12-10 for marquez, because he got up from the KD.

After pac started celebrating when he won he added a few more points for marquez.

Comment

Mosley exposed pacquiao by getting a fake KD and being shutout.

Comment

Who said he did very well? It was a shit fight in which he lost every round and Manny couldn't cut the ring off on him. Manny won because he was the busier fighter. The fight left a bad taste in my mouth. Thought Manny was gonna stop him but because Mosley wasn't engaging or throwing, it didn't happen. That's how Manny looks against "runners" an old one at that.

BTW, show me who said Mosley did very well. I have seen people saying Manny didn't look that good, which I agree. Mayweather beat Baldomir 120-108 but he didn't exactly look good doing it. You can win by landslide in an ugly dull fight.

Comment

Getting knocked 3 times in one round and coming back to get a Draw. Then getting knocked down in the rematch and still winning on even Ronnie Nathanielsz, Nonito Donaire, Top Rank TV's scorecards.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Who said he did very well? It was a shit fight in which he lost every round and Manny couldn't cut the ring off on him. Manny won because he was the busier fighter. The fight left a bad taste in my mouth. Thought Manny was gonna stop him but because Mosley wasn't engaging or throwing, it didn't happen. That's how Manny looks against "runners" an old one at that.

BTW, show me who said Mosley did very well. I have seen people saying Manny didn't look that good, which I agree. Mayweather beat Baldomir 120-108 but he didn't exactly look good doing it. You can win by landslide in an ugly dull fight.
                Its in the very first post in this thread.

Are you that blind?

Comment

it's true the majority in here really dont know sht, they say a technical fighter is pacquiao's weakness and then point to morales and marquez, yet forget barrera?
                  also morales didn't box manny, he out fought him, back when manny didn't have the right hook counter and was practically defensless on the back foot as throwing a straight left whilst backpedaling is a tough thing to do

steward said it best, you can't not engage pacquiao and win
                  and i find it very difficult to fathom even a master boxer like mayweather dominating him as he was back in 2009 atleast, today manny has seemed fairly nonchalant in the ring though, so i dunno if he still has it
                  Last edited by SplitSecond; 10-17-2011, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Its in the very first post in this thread.

Are you that blind?
                    Oh I saw it, believe me. But still, who said Mosley did very well?

when one doesn't stand and trade with Pacquiao, they can do very well.

Where does it say Mosley did very well?

I see you are twisting things around here.

Comment

Working...
                    X