• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
    He even had a song to help him out.
    I mean...the knowledge is right there.

So obvious

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
      Interesting documentary but totally one sided in that the journalists interviewed were ANTIFA members and/or supporters including Emily Gorcenski , Gustavo Arellano, and Frank Tristan.

A documentary on race relations has to be fair and balanced but Mr. Rowley tries to paint "ALL" the hate as coming from the Right racists while promoting ANTIFA as heroes and his allies.

Being that you seem to be black supremacist, I'm curious as to where you see me on this issue?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Too bad Roy Innis is no longer with us when you need him.

Roy Innis was the guy who started the famous fight on the Geraldo show.

Comment

Lmao..

Can’t really say it’s a black/Democrat thing. George W would say shyt like this all the time

Comment

Interesting documentary but totally one sided in that the journalists interviewed were ANTIFA members and/or supporters including Emily Gorcenski , Gustavo Arellano, and Frank Tristan.

A documentary on race relations has to be fair and balanced but Mr. Rowley tries to paint "ALL" the hate as coming from the Right racists while promoting ANTIFA as heroes and his allies.

Being that you seem to be black supremacist, I'm curious as to where you see me on this issue?
            What?
            White supremacist can never be right.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              What?
              White supremacist can never be right.
              Like ANTIFA and so many racist weirdos you are trying to paint me at your level even though I always go out of my way to show all supremacism as wrong.

To further prove my point, about 1000 ANTIFA members showed up at the rally to start shlt and got their arses beat, which is why they have been reduced to bullying small weak groups

ANTIFA with a can of mace but getting the ground and pound

ANTIA member needing a flame thrower to fight whoosies

Yeah you fit right in

Comment

Like ANTIFA and so many racist weirdos you are trying to paint me at your level even though I always go out of my way to show all supremacism as wrong.

To further prove my point, about 1000 ANTIFA members showed up at the rally to start shlt and got their arses beat, which is why they have been reduced to bullying small weak groups

ANTIFA with a can of mace but getting the ground and pound

ANTIA member needing a flame thrower to fight whoosies

Yeah you fit right in
                If you believe ANTIFA and White Supremacists are equally disgusting, I don't need to have this conversation with you, you have already struck out. Take care.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

This is the dude that Julia look up to
                  I forgot to show you this video I made in 2016 during the election

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    If you believe ANTIFA and White Supremacists are equally disgusting, I don't need to have this conversation with you, you have already struck out. Take care.
                    Thats because like ANTIFA and the supremacists you'd rather be a coward behind a crowd believing what you want to believe and continuing in your blind rage

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

This is the dude that Julia look up to
                      Is this dude trying to subtly bag out Mexians or what?

S-P-I-C

Hmmmm

Comment

Working...
                      X