Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Prez: Golovkin Must Accept 57.5-42.5 By Tomorrow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by icha View Post
    the "sport" will not pay for that money ggg is asking for.. the fans will, and canelo brings the fans...
    I agree. It is what it is.

Comment

those are special circumstances that changed the split, without that they had previously agreed to a 65-35 split which was fair under normal circumstances, but things changed..
      now you copping pleas! lol what happened to that a side clenelo does as he pleases tough talk? ggg was supposed to happily accept 65-35 split?

Comment

the "sport" will not pay for that money ggg is asking for.. the fans will, and canelo brings the fans...
        ggg brings his fans as well. clenelo wont make anywhere near as much fighting someone else. he can fight moustache man in texas on regular hbo which nobody really cares about or fight jacobs for very high risk and low reward btw jacobs wont come cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
          ggg brings his fans as well. clenelo wont make anywhere near as much fighting someone else. he can fight moustache man in texas on regular hbo which nobody really cares about or fight jacobs for very high risk and low reward btw jacobs wont come cheap.
          That's why this fight got made. Jacob's said pay me.

Comment

now you copping pleas! lol what happened to that a side clenelo does as he pleases tough talk? ggg was supposed to happily accept 65-35 split?
            he did accepted before didnt he ?? canelo fuked up and now ggg is being compensated.. fair enough..

Comment

the difference between the fanbases is a lot more than 55-45 or 60-40, but again ggg deserves every penny he can squeeze as long as the fight happens...

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                If GGG brings no fans than why is it 1.3MM watched Canelo vs. Golovkin vs. 300K for Canelo vs. Smith?

People acting like Golovkin doesn't matter or very little is just silly.
                I'm predicting over 1.5 million buys this time. Maybe closer to 2 mil.

Comment

the difference between the fanbases is a lot more than 55-45 or 60-40, but again ggg deserves every penny he can squeeze as long as the fight happens...
                  Exactly never thought I would agree with you spot on. GGG/Conelo are the ones stepping in the ring. They alone dictate how much money they are worth. Fans choose not to pay if they don't want. It's called business a lot of people don't understand that on this site.

Comment

• Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                    I'm predicting over 1.5 million buys this time. Maybe closer to 2 mil.
                    I actually was not that excited about the fight in May. But given everything I am more interested. How much, if at all, did PED help Canelo? I think there is some legit animosity now. How does Canelo fight even if he has the same stamina he had the last fight? Does he dance around though this wasn't very popular with most people?

Comment

Working...
                    X