Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-17-2017, 03:06 AM #781
Contender

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
fernandtg has a reputation beyond reputefernandtg has a reputation beyond reputefernandtg has a reputation beyond reputefernandtg has a reputation beyond reputefernandtg has a reputation beyond reputefernandtg has a reputation beyond reputefernandtg has a reputation beyond reputefernandtg has a reputation beyond reputefernandtg has a reputation beyond reputefernandtg has a reputation beyond reputefernandtg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,000,007,177.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushking View Post
Sure thing gggroupie...
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
at least gtards are consistently pathetic & follow through with threats of crying if ggg didn't ko canelo.
I haven't even said that I'm a GGG (or Canelo) fan. Did give Canelo credit for his performance though.

Why are you making so many assumptions in your infantile rants? Time to grow up sonny.
fernandtg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-17-2017, 03:08 AM #782
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1807 Post(s)
kushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 351,542.28
Total Points: 361,879.99
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Go get high some more and stay out of boxing u idiot - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ippo View Post
8-4 ggg it was clear who the winner was.
Your just 1 more gggroupie who followed through with your fanboi prefight excuses u got in early... "But bu bbuut ggg would murder him in 5"
funny how 2 fights in a row ggg was outboxed & out power punched ,as well as left with jacko lantern face.
kushking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 03:08 AM #783
Up and Comer

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Symmetry is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 1,993.93

Great fight. I had a 115/113 for Canelo, really close, so the draw could be fair.
Even if some people says that Canelo runned for me the problem was the oposite, he didn't move enough. He was too static on the ropes trying to counter, instead of moving and taking the center of the ring. Like his corner said to him in round 4 or 5 stop to play on the ropes and take the center, stop trying to play with him and do your thing.
In the exchanges of blows Canelo looked superior to GGG but again he didn't was so agressive as he needed to be. For me Canelo was superior in every aspect except in cardio where they looked the same (bad that a 27 year old has the same energy as one of 35) and in attitude where GGG was superior. That for me is a letdown, that when you are not looking for the victory as GGG was, instead of telling your corner that GGG don't punch that much go to the ring and demonstrate your superiority not just tell you are superior to your corner.

After this my P4P remains the same with GGG above Canelo, even if i think he's better i will wait till the revenge (what a great fight it will be) where i hope he will also try with all his might to demonstrate it.
Symmetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 03:10 AM #784
Up and Comer

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
TMTForever99 has a reputation beyond reputeTMTForever99 has a reputation beyond reputeTMTForever99 has a reputation beyond reputeTMTForever99 has a reputation beyond reputeTMTForever99 has a reputation beyond reputeTMTForever99 has a reputation beyond reputeTMTForever99 has a reputation beyond reputeTMTForever99 has a reputation beyond reputeTMTForever99 has a reputation beyond reputeTMTForever99 has a reputation beyond reputeTMTForever99 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,498.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmyth79 View Post
Your name says it all money but where your dumb azz born in 99 like ur name suggest lmao. Grow up. It was 1000x the fight Floyd just had!! Fact!!!!!!!
floyd scored a sensational tko, what did canelo and golovkin do? they both suck and are hype jobs.
TMTForever99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 03:11 AM #785
Undisputed Champion

kushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond repute
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Go get high some more and stay out of boxing u idiot - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernandtg View Post
I haven't even said that I'm a GGG (or Canelo) fan. Did give Canelo credit for his performance though.

Why are you making so many assumptions in your infantile rants? Time to grow up sonny.
Your another gtard claiming your not. Go back to youtube where people cant see through your pathetic attempt at seeming unbiased. If u think ggg won CLEARLY u have no business watching boxing,senile atlas included... I used u instead of you so no need to grammer nazi ok snowflake
Old 09-17-2017, 03:17 AM #786
Interim Champion

Quoted: 596 Post(s)
REYESdelBOXEO has much to be proud ofREYESdelBOXEO has much to be proud ofREYESdelBOXEO has much to be proud ofREYESdelBOXEO has much to be proud ofREYESdelBOXEO has much to be proud ofREYESdelBOXEO has much to be proud ofREYESdelBOXEO has much to be proud ofREYESdelBOXEO has much to be proud ofREYESdelBOXEO has much to be proud of
Total Points: 10,000,043,035.45

The worst robbery of a victory in a while, CANELO clearly won , 8 -4.
REYESdelBOXEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 03:18 AM #787
Banned

Quoted: 9767 Post(s)
Kigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,350,430.37
stop posting and eat a banana - Arthur Dayne one for each hole - //// Dance for me boy - Death_Adder Dance some more boy - Death_Adder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symmetry View Post
Great fight. I had a 115/113 for Canelo, really close, so the draw could be fair.
Even if some people says that Canelo runned for me the problem was the oposite, he didn't move enough. He was too static on the ropes trying to counter, instead of moving and taking the center of the ring. Like his corner said to him in round 4 or 5 stop to play on the ropes and take the center, stop trying to play with him and do your thing.
In the exchanges of blows Canelo looked superior to GGG but again he didn't was so agressive as he needed to be. For me Canelo was superior in every aspect except in cardio where they looked the same (bad that a 27 year old has the same energy as one of 35) and in attitude where GGG was superior. That for me is a letdown, that when you are not looking for the victory as GGG was, instead of telling your corner that GGG don't punch that much go to the ring and demonstrate your superiority not just tell you are superior to your corner.

After this my P4P remains the same with GGG above Canelo, even if i think he's better i will wait till the revenge (what a great fight it will be) where i hope he will also try with all his might to demonstrate it.
Dumb ass Tyson fan

The runner got walked down.

GG won.
Kigali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 03:21 AM #788
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Someone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,074,565.37
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. Cheers from a fellow Klitschko supporter - Weltschmerz War Canelo - Red Cyclone 

WOW! That was a great fight, many of us wouldn't have expected a draw but it was very competitive. Canelo had a case for winning but Golovkin should have won as he landed more and was pressing the action. I'm happy that Golovkin kept his belts at least. A rematch will now have to happen!

Last edited by Someone88; 09-17-2017 at 03:23 AM.
Someone88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 03:21 AM #789
Banned

Quoted: 9767 Post(s)
Kigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,350,430.37
stop posting and eat a banana - Arthur Dayne one for each hole - //// Dance for me boy - Death_Adder Dance some more boy - Death_Adder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
The worst robbery of a victory in a while, CANELO clearly won , 8 -4.
I thought mexicans hated runners

What changed??
Kigali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 03:21 AM #790
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kigali View Post
Dumb ass Tyson fan

The runner got walked down.

GG won.
You act like anyone thinks your unbiased,u had ward winning 1st fight clearly after getting kd,but u had canelo losing clearly, typical from u,as usual your pathetically biased,it was a razor thin fight like ward vs kov...

Share This With Friends

User Tag List