No announcement yet.

Alex Ariza leaving boxing for soccer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Ariza leaving boxing for soccer

Just read that Ariza might be switching over from boxing to train a soccer tam in Europe. My conspiracy theory that Ariza was an undercover Spy for Pacquiao is on the verge of being debunked

lol what? didn't he just sign a 2 year contract with ***** boy? He'll train Floyd when it's time and probably spend the rest of his work time in Europe.

Comment

Floys love them ariza shakes, ariza can do both jobs at the same time, aussies have a high work ethic

Comment

So is he going on a European stretching tour to find himself before coming home to stretch Floyd for 2 years?

Comment

Originally posted by ChequeHook View Post
          Just read that Ariza might be switching over from boxing to train a soccer tam in Europe. My conspiracy theory that Ariza was an undercover Spy for Pacquiao is on the verge of being debunked
          Source??????

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            Source??????
            FloydHype.com

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              Source??????
              Here's the article from their site.

Sources close to the situation have informed us that there's a very strong possibility that world-class Strength & Conditioning coach Alex Ariza will be leaving boxing to instead ply his trade in the world of international soccer. "I don't think he's going to work with Floyd or anyone else in boxing anymore. From what I understand, he's heading to Europe to work with a national soccer team," one source informed us. The news comes just a week after Ariza revealed that he recently signed a two-year non-compete/non-disclosure contract for undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather during the final weeks of training camp leading up to the Maidana rematch.

Despite signing the contracts, Ariza admitted that nothing was official regarding the possibility of working with Mayweather in future fights. "It's a standard two-year non-compete/non-disclosure contract," Ariza explained during a recent interview with FightHype.com. "I just can't talk about anything that went on in this camp and he's got first dibs on me if he decides to work with me in his next camp. I wouldn't read too much into it. It doesn't mean anything."

FightHype.com attempted to contact Ariza for a response, but we have yet to reach him. Be sure to check back soon for more details.

Comment

This guy definitely knows his shit when it comes strength & conditioning. He just seems to ruin the relationships wherever he's at if he stays for an extended period.

The only guy I've seen like him who burns bridges and keeps getting better jobs afterwards is Lane Kiffin.

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
                  Here's the article from their site.
                  Well I hope it's true, I don't hate Ariza or anything but Mayweather shouldn't be associating himself with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                    Well I hope it's true, I don't hate Ariza or anything but Mayweather shouldn't be associating himself with him.
                    It looks like it was vice versa and Ariza trying to associate with Mayweather and win him over. Floyd was respectful but also made him sign that non-disclosure contract. Sort of an "You're a nice guy and I might like to work with you in the future but just in case I don't, don't think you can go join some rival camp and run your mouth but every single training method you saw." And that's that.

Comment

Working...
                    X