No announcement yet.

Carl 'The Contradiction' Froch **VIDEO**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Someone needs to make one on Groves when he gloated and refused to give DeGale and Kenny Anderson rematches after getting controversial wins in those fights.
    No, they don't

Comment

Someone needs to make one on Groves when he gloated and refused to give DeGale and Kenny Anderson rematches after getting controversial wins in those fights.
      What complete nonsense, Groves and Degale fought as almost novices and had close match that Groves edged. No doubt they will fight again if Degale brings himself up to Championship contender level because at the moment he looks the same novice Groves beat. If they had fought a rematch straight away and Groves won Degale would have been ruined after about 12 fights so it made no sense. The Anderson fight was not controversial Groves got hit by a big shot and was hurt he then got up and stopped Anderson fair and square, happens all the time and as in Degales case if Anderson brings himself up to the level that Groves is now at then i am sure he gets another fight as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        Afaik it was released by Team Groves a while back

Outstanding

Comment

Froch time and time again giving us some of the best fights I've seen! I don't understand how fans started to turn against him, because the ref helped him? Yes he might be a bit arrogant, but he's had the hardest run in boxing over the past years, of course that'll do something to your ego. Cobra all day.

Comment

Cry baby cry.

Comment

Originally posted by hogey View Post
              What complete nonsense, Groves and Degale fought as almost novices and had close match that Groves edged. No doubt they will fight again if Degale brings himself up to Championship contender level because at the moment he looks the same novice Groves beat. If they had fought a rematch straight away and Groves won Degale would have been ruined after about 12 fights so it made no sense. The Anderson fight was not controversial Groves got hit by a big shot and was hurt he then got up and stopped Anderson fair and square, happens all the time and as in Degales case if Anderson brings himself up to the level that Groves is now at then i am sure he gets another fight as well.
              DeGale has done just as much if not more than Groves since they fought. The only reason Groves got a shot at Froch was because he has a more powerful promoter who manipulated the rankings to make him mandatory.

The Anderson fight was a joke. He was all up in Groves' arse, dropped and hurt him. As soon as Groves got on top for a few seconds, the referee dived in. It was WORSE than the stoppage from Saturday night.

Why no immediate rematches?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Cry baby cry.
                I'll be sure to post the same thing if Groves doesn't get the rematch with Froch.

Of course you dismiss it because you suck the scrotum of anything that came close to Team Hayemaker

Comment

I'll be sure to post the same thing if Groves doesn't get the rematch with Froch.

Of course you dismiss it because you suck the scrotum of anything that came close to Team Hayemaker
                  If anyones sucking its you on Froch's knobsack

Comment

LMAO! The Kessler bit was hilarious. A lot of fighters contradict themselves over the years though, you could do a similar video about Floyd and Manny for example.

Comment

This needs a bump.

The rematch is only a few weeks away. Can't wait for the verbals to start again!

Comment

Working...
                      X