Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want to fight Mayweather? "ahhh, umm, It's up to my Promoter" - Pacquiao (LOL)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sycomantz View Post
    haha, pac know he wawnts no parts of MAY. cotto will end his hype train anyways
    If Manny Pacquiao ain't scared of Cotto he ain't scared of Mayweather Jr.
    But I think he is scared of Shane Mosley just like Mayweather Jr. is scared of S. Mosley too.

Comment

TS needs to take a dick outta his ear and listen properly. the man said "the decision's up to my promoter, and its going good" Sound like its in the works to me. May not happen in March but its coming.

Comment

I dont think pac would pull a mayweather on mayweather.

Comment

Eh!!! Have you heard of the interview of pbf by RA? I could swear Pbf was saying the same thing when confronted with Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
            Lol, Floyd even said it "Pacquiao has his own boss". At least Pacquiao doesnt need to lie and pretend hes the boss, when hes actually not.

You prove no facts on whats the difference at all. First off Manny Pacquiao is fighting Miguel Cotto because hes not scared, while Floyd Mayweather will not fight any real opponents because "LEGACY" is not important to him hahaha

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCES, THE FACT IS: DUCKING
            stupid,

hes saying it as, pac is his own man, should be able to make his own decisions

but ppac aint his own boss, hes arums little *****

you are the one with no fact. how is someone who called out another person, in their prime, scared to fight them now when they are over the hill

dont talk about facts
            Last edited by sycomantz; 11-12-2009, 08:21 PM.

Comment

pac pulling a mayweather?...lol....floyd's rematching hatton....now thats realistic!.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by USA View Post

Pacquiao appears apprehensive to even mention his name.

That's not the important part of the video. Listen to what Roach says around 5:40

"We'll accept 50/50 OR WINNER TAKES ALL"

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

Money Mayweather will take that. Winner takes all? Bring it on ROACH!

When was the last time Pacquiao and Marquez fight? Pacquiao won.. but it was years ago. Mayweather humiliated Marquez by defeating him and making him look like a child fighting a grown up woman.

When was the last time Mayweather fight Hatton? It was just 2 years. He is struggling with Hatton even though he Knocked him out. Pacquiao defeated Hatton on the 2nd Round.

I think it is Pacquiao who will win. I'll go with the Winner Takes All.

Comment

Originally posted by Moderator View Post
                  When was the last time Pacquiao and Marquez fight? Pacquiao won.. but it was years ago. Mayweather humiliated Marquez by defeating him and making him look like a child fighting a grown up woman.

When was the last time Mayweather fight Hatton? It was just 2 years. He is struggling with Hatton even though he Knocked him out. Pacquiao defeated Hatton on the 2nd Round.

I think it is Pacquiao who will win. I'll go with the Winner Takes All.
                  you ptards are so dumb. too bad, Floyd had already destroyed hatton physically and most importantly, mentally.

pac got left overs. his win over hatton means nothing
                  Last edited by sycomantz; 11-12-2009, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Freddie: "Gettin' knocked out man. Sorry."

Comment

LoL winner takes all...i like it. Thats money in the bank for Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X