Dudes wearing sandals...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
    co-sign this post

i hate dudes who wear sandels....i dont wanna see your ****in feet f@ggots. I dont care if im at the beech or whatever...im always wearin a pair of basketball shoes or black timbs. These ****in kids are so feminine they should get sex changes while their at it
    Good post, all I wear is sneakers. Barkleys, Air Ones, Jordans even gotta pair of Air One Jordans....

Comment

Sandals are the staple of a wardrobe here in Sunny Southern California!!!
      You're weird if you DON'T have a pair...

Comment

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
        What is it with these ghetto-ass Americans (mostly blacks and ******s) who wear white socks with flip flops?

What is that ****?

I was just going to say. Like leather sandals are ****ing gay, but I wear Nike flip flops with high white or black socks and some basketball shorts. I don't think i'm a ******?

Comment

Sandals are ok, but I have hairy ass feet so I stay away from them.

Comment

In the summertime I exclusively wear my flipflops and sandals unless I know I'm going to be doing some physical activity or on my feet for a long, long time.... even then I might still wear 'em.

Comment

ok look. any guy that interprets another man's footwear as some sort of fashion statement is already 1 martini glass short of pitchin for the other team. i wear sandles, flip flops, whatever because:

1. they're easy to put on/take off
              2. perfect for pool/beach partying
              3. reduce the chance for athlete's foot

i've never put much thought into it until now. what's next? you weirdos gonna accuse guys of wearin wife beaters lookin too similar to girls' tank tops??? most of you haven't seen ***** since the last Ming Dynasty and i'm drunk and just burned a pizza in the oven so eat **** and die.

Comment

Here in Cincinnati its a no go. I dont care but it does look stupid. Im sure its different in Cali or whatever.

Comment

Supposedly flip flops aren't good for your feet/arches. I have no particular problem with sandles though. And wearing timberland boots to the beach is the gayest thing I've ever heard. And yes, socks with sandles looks rediculous...

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
                    ok look. any guy that interprets another man's footwear as some sort of fashion statement is already 1 martini glass short of pitchin for the other team. i wear sandles, flip flops, whatever because:

1. they're easy to put on/take off
                    2. perfect for pool/beach partying
                    3. reduce the chance for athlete's foot

i've never put much thought into it until now. what's next? you weirdos gonna accuse guys of wearin wife beaters lookin too similar to girls' tank tops??? most of you haven't seen ***** since the last Ming Dynasty and i'm drunk and just burned a pizza in the oven so eat **** and die.
                    Yessir...I don't see what is wrong with wearing sandals for flip flops or whatever either. That ****s only gay if you are wearing them running around with gay dudes doing gay ****...like a Sunday night for Fix.

I'll rock em when I gotta run out somewhere, where em before and after I play basketball, wear em to the beach, and occasionally when I go out in the summer time.

Comment

Working...
                    X