Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want to fight Mayweather? "ahhh, umm, It's up to my Promoter" - Pacquiao (LOL)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
    Damn Mayweather stans, you guys are always Hypocritical.

Mayweather: I AM MY OWN BOSS!!!!
    Shane Mosley: Fight me Floyd!
    Mayweather: It's not up to me, its up to my BOSS Al Haymon and Ellerbe
    there is a difference dumbass.

one of the main reasons floyd came back was to stomp Pac.

second, Shane had his chance twice when floyd called him out twice in his prime and SSM was too scared.

get real.

worry about Pac potentially beating Cotto then having to step in the ring with floyd and getting smashed

Comment

I hate it when guys don't just call out an entire division, or at least some good names, when asked. The only recent example I can think of where someone did just that was Williams after beating Wright.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
        The only recent example I can think of where someone did just that was Williams after beating Wright.
        and what good did that do Williams exactly?

He is one of the most widely ducked fighters in the sport.

Comment

I thinkk the main story of this thread is pac will accept 50/50..

im excited cuz I think the fight will happen now

Comment

i dont think manny is scared of floyd somehow.. the man must feel unbeatable after his last few fights!!! although if they do fight my money is on mayweather...

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
              and what good did that do Williams exactly?

He is one of the most widely ducked fighters in the sport.
              At least he's not the one openly ducking people or making everything out to be some big mystery - it's the one thing, above anything else, that I absolutely cannot stand about Mayweather. One's next opponent in boxing shouldn't be a fucking mystery all the time. Just blurt out some names and make it look like you want to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by USA View Post
                So he's been ducking in the past, what's new.

The point of this thread is Roach just said WINNER TAKES ALL.

There's NO excuse for this fight not happening. Floyd will take that offer!
                Floyd ain't taking no offer without guaranteed money. Bet on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                  hahah @ winner takes all.

Roach can't be serious
                  What's wrong about that comment? It'll make Mayweather stop running backwards - he knows everyone hates him and pac will most likely win by decision if it's just a back pedal fight (ie. mayweather will get robbed)..

If there's a chance he's ain't gonna make money in the fight, I'm sure he'll bring it to the table and make sure it won't come down to a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by sycomantz View Post
                    there is a difference dumbass.

one of the main reasons floyd came back was to stomp Pac.

second, Shane had his chance twice when floyd called him out twice in his prime and SSM was too scared.

get real.

worry about Pac potentially beating Cotto then having to step in the ring with floyd and getting smashed
                    Lol, Floyd even said it "Pacquiao has his own boss". At least Pacquiao doesnt need to lie and pretend hes the boss, when hes actually not.

You prove no facts on whats the difference at all. First off Manny Pacquiao is fighting Miguel Cotto because hes not scared, while Floyd Mayweather will not fight any real opponents because "LEGACY" is not important to him hahaha

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCES, THE FACT IS: DUCKING

Comment

2:30"well i feel stron and i feel ready to fight, its all ****"
                      Last edited by Equinox; 11-12-2009, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X