No announcement yet.

McDonald's one punch KO...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Do you remember that one? Three Chinese guys with mops came out to do him over, and he's going "WOOF! WOOF!"

it was HILARIOUS.
    I have not seen this video annie bro. But i'll make it my mission to find it.

Comment

... I had a dedicated thread for male fights, with the highlight being the guy who barked like a dog while getting his ass handed to him, anyone remember that? I can't find it now for the life of me.

Anyway, this kid hits like an anaemic Malignaggi, but it's lights out:

This is what I found so far in regards to barkman. Quite funny but no fighting involved
      https://youtu.be/5qEFFR8gX6k

What the fuk is this lol
      https://youtu.be/ar-fWppZ0JE
      Last edited by Pat bateman; 08-20-2018, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Baitman View Post
        I have not seen this video annie bro. But i'll make it my mission to find it.
        I did a search through my own threads but it wouldn't come up.

It went down well, it was great.

Comment

Coincidentally enough, I was in a bar tonight in my favourite (favorite, Fat Yanks) sofa area. Some Fat Yankess and her friend sat their kid in the sofa that faces it, which is basically 2 feet away, max, with a table between them. It's basically the same area.

I asked them if they wanted me to move so they could have the whole sofa - not a fat joke - but they told me they just wanted to leave their 8-year-old kid there for a bit.

Now, apart from the fact that they were risking that kid's virginity (that's a JOKE, btw... I don't go in for older women) they were in my fcking space. And then they sat down for a bit, drinking and eating right in the chair opposite. This wasn't the next thing along, this is the same area.

It was WEIRD. I appreciate that an American will always have other people near to their waist regardless, but it was... strange.

Comment

I did a search through my own threads but it wouldn't come up.

It went down well, it was great.
            Would have loved to see it mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat bateman View Post
              Would have loved to see it mate.

Comment

Hahahahahahahhahahahahaha you fuking legend bro! Haha the kunt got weighed in with a fly kick and triple hooks to the face. He was growling and barking whaaa whaaa whaaa think he was trying to say what lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat bateman View Post
                  Hahahahahahahhahahahahaha you fuking legend bro! Haha the kunt got weighed in with a fly kick and triple hooks to the face. He was growling and barking whaaa whaaa whaaa think he was trying to say what lol.
                  Did you see the guy lay into him with a mop?

I think he was barking hoping some other dogs would come and help him.

Comment

Did you see the guy lay into him with a mop?

I think he was barking hoping some other dogs would come and help him.
                    Haha yeah that was brutal lol I've never heard a man make that noise during a fight they literally beat him like a dog!

Comment

Nine times out of ten you can always tell who is going to get KTFO at the very beginning of the clip.

Comment

Working...
                      X