Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White property starts to be seized by South African Govt.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    It's the law. Either follow the law or vote those out who made the law or leave the country. Everything is being done under the rule of law.
    Just like your ancestors were enalaved under the rule of law.

Please address the fact that majoriry of blacks in SA are NO MORE NATIVE to SA than Whites. They came with bantu expansion 3000 miles away not long before Whites came.

They attacked and killed khoisan and took the land.
    .they then lost to the boers. Boers then lost to English.

Lol anyway this is all a mummer's farce - it's being done to temporarily appease blacks because the ruling parties have been so incompetent and corrupt majority are still living in poverty.

They will make a few show cases where it appears they are taking land though the courts but nothing major is gonna happen. The know they need Whites there to run things and ensure the country doesn't fail completely.

Comment

It's the law. Either follow the law or vote those out who made the law or leave the country. Everything is being done under the rule of law.
      You just seem to be bitter because you are the descendant of conquered and emasculated people?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
        You just seem to be bitter because you are the descendant of conquered and emasculated people?
        My ancestors also defeated your ancestors in the Revolutionary & Civil war and sent y'all asses back to Europe and podunk Mississippi

Comment

My ancestors also defeated your ancestors in the Revolutionary & Civil war and sent y'all asses back to Europe and podunk Mississippi
          Looool my ancestors fought in revolutionary war for USA..

Your ancestors were chattel they were forbade firearms

Everything you have was given to you by Whites who took pity. You never took anything nor won anything. All was given to you.

That's why you feel inadequate you come from a conquered lineage...
          Weakness! Not conquerors like me.

That bitterness and jealousy are female traits! Just accept history and accept and know your place!!!

I can't imagine what it must feel like knowing dat, doe!!

*waiting for retort to involve "muh dick doe muh dick"* hahah

*this pwn was brought to you by cheek busting on behalf of the fine young capitalists

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            The thing you guys don't seem to get is people may not want your culture, despite how much you love it.

It's like George Bush with his "spreading democracy around the world" theory. Yes, you or I may feel strongly democracy is the best form of gov't, that doesn't mean people in other cultures and countries feel the same.

So yeah, the white man came and farmed the land after it was stolen but maybe that isn't what the original owners wanted to do with the land. So they are taking it back so they can do what they want with it.

If they fail, they do so on their own merits without interference from white people-same way white people are free to fail without interference from other cultures.

Sorry fellas but the world doesn't need white people to tell them how to live.

Live how you wish, let other cultures live how they wish. Please don't go around the world spreading your culture, democracy, or anything else, unless you are invited to do so.

Thanks!
            One thing that you don't understand is that if people don't want our culture than they have the right to **** off and move to another country. But I suppose that these people would rather free load off of the government and destroy what ever is around them. Does this sound accurate Dunn...….Rockin'

Comment

• Damn I went too hard on MCC, eh?

Poor wee lil rotund fella...

Ima Fook around and put the man on wellbutrin or some shyte

Comment

Looool my ancestors fought in revolutionary war for USA..

Your ancestors were chattel they were forbade firearms

Everything you have was given to you by Whites who took pity. You never took anything nor won anything. All was given to you.

That's why you feel inadequate you come from a conquered lineage...
                Weakness! Not conquerors like me.

That bitterness and jealousy are female traits! Just accept history and accept and know your place!!!

I can't imagine what it must feel like knowing dat, doe!!

*waiting for retort to involve "muh dick doe muh dick"* hahah

*this pwn was brought to you by cheek busting on behalf of the fine young capitalists
                My lineage comes from West Africa not S. Africa.

There are some things i can't say because there's a quicker trigger on my comments when it comes to bans.

Til this day scientists and archaeologist are still amazed, and confused, by what my ancestors were able to accomplish while yours were still in caves.

One thing we lacked was the inhumane dna to rape, pillage, & plunder others. That's not humanity. That's something that had to be made in a lab.

Comment

My lineage comes from West Africa not S. Africa.

There are some things i can't say because there's a quicker trigger on my comments when it comes to bans.

Til this day scientists and archaeologist are still amazed, and confused, by what my ancestors were able to accomplish while yours were still in caves.

One thing we lacked was the inhumane dna to rape, pillage, & plunder others. That's not humanity. That's something that had to be made in a lab.
                  Hahah ahahah. Yup we wuz kangs and we created dem cave beasts.

Even better than muh dick.

Yet u still seem to lust for the cave wimminz.

Oh and zulus who first conquered the peaceful khoisan are west african origin. So yeah so much for inability to plunder etc

Lol can't deal with reality that you come from a weak lineage who was brought to heel by dem cave peepulhz!

DEAL WITH IT! you're a conquered one!!

Comment

Hahah ahahah. Yup we wuz kangs and we created dem cave beasts.

Even better than muh dick.

Yet u still seem to lust for the cave wimminz.

Oh and zulus who first conquered the peaceful khoisan are west african origin. So yeah so much for inability to plunder etc

Lol can't deal with reality that you come from a weak lineage who was brought to heel by dem cave peepulhz!

DEAL WITH IT! you're a conquered one!!
                    Why do you keep bringing up ***** size? You another one obsessed with BBC?

Comment

Why do you keep bringing up ***** size? You another one obsessed with BBC?
                      Cause your peepulhz always use "muh dick" as a retort.

Since you are simpleminded I expected either muh dick retort or, even more predictable "we wuz kangs while u wuz in caves," and " we created yall m sheet."

Sorry I had to chin check ya back to the harsh reality!

Comment

Working...
                      X