Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: Canelo Doesn't Deserve Rematch; Hope GGG KOs Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo is an unrepentant drug cheat, a lying, narcissistic, honor-less man with a fan base that doesn't know the difference. But hey, that's ok, he makes money.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
      Canelo is an unrepentant drug cheat, a lying, narcissistic, honor-less man with a fan base that doesn't know the difference. But hey, that's ok, he makes money.
      Everything you stated is your opinion. Opinionsarelame... Should be your name

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        He didn't have to. Unlike Aj Nelo is showing you he got heart & is a nice guy by paying lil g, whoopin him again & sending his career down hill.
        whoopin him again?? take them rose tinted glasses off youre embaressing yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          Everything you stated is your opinion. Opinionsarelame... Should be your name
          No everything he said is true. You can't handle the truth even if it was tattooed on your four head Groupie. Real fans see right through the bull shyt. He's been a protected fighter for years.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Incorrect. Money gives the challenger a shot at the money. Nelo is money lil g is the challenger & Nelo didn't have to give lil g more than he did let's make THAT clear.
            Lol. Let's make is clear the unified champion did not care and said if you want me to fight the boy I already beat while on steriods again you need to pay me more).so oscar dress in drag, went on all fours) an give me 20%.. GGG the champion got it. No GGG is the attraction. Gingers own ppl and country love GGG more. LMAO

Comment

Saunders setting up that domestic fight Vs. GEE overseas after both lose their upcoming fights vs. Alvarez & Andrade.

Comment

Coming from Adonis 2.0

Comment

Sounds to me like Billy Joe Saunders is looking to Duck a Unification fight against The New Middleweight Kingpin , Defensive Wizard/Offensive Juggernaut, Saul "SLAYER" Alvarez. GGG tried everything in his power to price himself out & don't forget Danny Jacobs rejected a fight vs. CANELO also. Racists , Haters , Non-believers & under-achievers said CANELO would get run out the 160 pound division , cause he was too small & not a good fighter , but reality struck now CANELO got the entire Middleweight shook. BJS , Charlo , Andrade please don't price yourselves out of the CANELO fight & man up ladies.

CANELO @ GGG & BJS-" LUCK & HOPE ARE FOR THE MEDIOCRE!"

🇲🇽THE MEXICAN EMPIRE (CANELO)
                  vs.
                  🇰🇿Khazakhastan (GGG)

LIVE ON PPV on SEPTEMBER 15th!
                  SUPPORT THE SPORT & BUY THE PPV!

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                    Saunders setting up that domestic fight Vs. GEE overseas after both lose their upcoming fights vs. Alvarez & Andrade.
                    Domestic? Let me guess, another fine example of the American education system.. but not entirely wrong, GGG and BJS will unify next.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                      Says the guy who defends the real drug cheat Tyson Fury at every turn.. just another racist scumbag.. I can’t wait until Andrade dominates this running buffoon
                      I'd be really surprised if that happened. Andrade has been inactive and his last good win was over four years ago. Not that Saunders has done much better, but I give Saunders the advantage because he's been at 160 longer.

Comment

Working...
                      X