No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Wins Tough Decision Over Jesus Rojas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    wrong again bytch you quoting a conversation exchange you had with Boxingfanatic75 where he said he missed 3 rounds NOT me. I saw the entire fight and only missed 2 rounds live, and then saw those 2 rounds 5mins after the fight ended. I'm also NOT Mexican and don't root for Mexicans. I scored the fight LIVE so I can tell you exactly what rounds Jojo won. You salty with a agenda and keep embarrassing yourself. Please share with us all exactly what rounds Rojas won? Oh that's right you didn't even see the fight and still got your panties in bunch.
    you're really not smart enough to get my point. My original comment was about people commenting on a fight praising Diaz performance when they didn't see the entire fight and claiming they know he won with certainty. You didn't mention that you saw the entire fight until you read someone else say that it was on YouTube. Then you changed your story to say you saw it 5 min later after admitting you missed some rounds. Sure you did. Just admit you like riding certain fighters nuts and follow the wave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      you're really not smart enough to get my point. My original comment was about people commenting on a fight praising Diaz performance when they didn't see the entire fight and claiming they know he won with certainty. You didn't mention that you saw the entire fight until you read someone else say that it was on YouTube. Then you changed your story to say you saw it 5 min later after admitting you missed some rounds. Sure you did. Just admit you like riding certain fighters nuts and follow the wave.
      bytch wrong again. Just take your L and move on. I commented throughout this entire post long before your h0e azz crawled here whining like girl on her period. Go back and find my posts throughout the entire fight stop lying and making up shyt.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...789637&page=26

I posted that shortly after midnight
      Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      Live feed ended. It's now on demand up on facebook to watch. About to go back and watch those rounds I missed lol
      You got me twisted with another user. You wrong again just like you were wrong when you said JoJo won only because he was the golden boy fighter you had no clue that Rojas is also a golden boy fighter. What rounds specifically did Rojas win on your scorecard? Oh yeah you popped up like a troll after the fight and didn't actually watch it.

Comment

bytch wrong again. Just take your L and move on. I commented throughout this entire post long before your h0e azz crawled here whining like girl on her period. Go back and find my posts throughout the entire fight stop lying and making up shyt.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...789637&page=26

I posted that shortly after midnight

You got me twisted with another user. You wrong again just like you were wrong when you said JoJo won only because he was the golden boy fighter you had no clue that Rojas is also a golden boy fighter. What rounds specifically did Rojas win on your scorecard? Oh yeah you popped up like a troll after the fight and didn't actually watch it.
        yeah, I don't see any time on there so your word holds no weight. Again, since you're too stupid to understand, my original comment was towards another user who admitted he didn't see the entire fight yet claimed he knew Diaz won clearly. The only mistake I may have made is confusing you and him and that's because you chose to put your unwanted 2 cents in as I was commenting back and forth with him. You're like that female that has to get involved in other people's debates. Bottom line is, if someone didn't see the entire fight, which was definitely competitive, don't come on here saying how you saw a winner with certainty and base it on a couple of golden boy announcers and nothing else. And for the record, I've seen enough of your posts to know you're biased for Mexican fighters. You nut ride Canelo and anything that has to do with golden boy which is why your opinion on who won a golden boy fight is as reliable as a tainted meat excuse.

Comment

yeah, I don't see any time on there so your word holds no weight. Again, since you're too stupid to understand, my original comment was towards another user who admitted he didn't see the entire fight yet claimed he knew Diaz won clearly. The only mistake I may have made is confusing you and him and that's because you chose to put your unwanted 2 cents in as I was commenting back and forth with him. You're like that female that has to get involved in other people's debates. Bottom line is, if someone didn't see the entire fight, which was definitely competitive, don't come on here saying how you saw a winner with certainty and base it on a couple of golden boy announcers and nothing else. And for the record, I've seen enough of your posts to know you're biased for Mexican fighters. You nut ride Canelo and anything that has to do with golden boy which is why your opinion on who won a golden boy fight is as reliable as a tainted meat excuse.
          lol click on link dumbazz it has the post I quoted and the EXACT time I posted. Keep up with the excuses you been PROVEN wrong too many times to count. Just take your L bytch and walk away.

Female showing up AFTER a fight complaining about the winner when you didn't even watch the fight...still waiting on your Rojas scorecard (Who is ALSO a Golden Boy fighter). Oh I see you didn't watch it just a p@sssy sore GGG fangirl your agenda is you upset about Golden Boy go cry somewhere else about it and let the grown men who actually watched this fight talk about it.
          Last edited by bigdunny1; 08-13-2018, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• Rojas won the fight he broke Diaz nose!! The mexicant was holding and spitting out mouthpiece 5x!! Ref was paid to let Diaz get away with dirty tactics!!(like chokeholding Rojas numerous times!!!
            Ref let the weakling catch breather hear and there!!! Rojas fauked Diaz up did u see Diaz face afterwards? Buahahahahaha ������������

Comment

lol click on link dumbazz it has the post I quoted and the EXACT time I posted. Keep up with the excuses you been PROVEN wrong too many times to count. Just take your L bytch and walk away.

Female showing up AFTER a fight complaining about the winner when you didn't even watch the fight...still waiting on your Rojas scorecard (Who is ALSO a Golden Boy fighter). Oh I see you didn't watch it just a p@sssy sore GGG fangirl your agenda is you upset about Golden Boy go cry somewhere else about it and let the grown men who actually watched this fight talk about it.
              all you are is a fan boy who sucks off the same fighters. You suck off Canelo, Mikey, and probably dress in drag while sticking sporks up your ass like Oscar. The way I know you're a b**ch is that you think your claim to being a real man is watching boxing?? Have you ever even been in the ring? I box regularly so I don't need to worry about some message board puss who chooses to argue for 2 days like a female over the fact that I don't think people should claim they saw a clear winner when they didn't see the entire fight. I personally don't even care if Diaz beat rojas nor did I complain about the decision. I just called out a fan who made a stupid comment about seeing a clear winner when he admittedly missed 3 rounds. If that hurt your vagina then so be it. Also, I like exposing fake fans who sit on the sidelines like **** cheerleaders because they have man crushes on certain fighters or only rep a fighter because they share the same ethnicity.

Comment

all you are is a fan boy who sucks off the same fighters. You suck off Canelo, Mikey, and probably dress in drag while sticking sporks up your ass like Oscar. The way I know you're a b**ch is that you think your claim to being a real man is watching boxing?? Have you ever even been in the ring? I box regularly so I don't need to worry about some message board puss who chooses to argue for 2 days like a female over the fact that I don't think people should claim they saw a clear winner when they didn't see the entire fight. I personally don't even care if Diaz beat rojas nor did I complain about the decision. I just called out a fan who made a stupid comment about seeing a clear winner when he admittedly missed 3 rounds. If that hurt your vagina then so be it. Also, I like exposing fake fans who sit on the sidelines like **** cheerleaders because they have man crushes on certain fighters or only rep a fighter because they share the same ethnicity.
                if you didn't watch the fight then why join a discussion about the fight you butt sore GGG fan girl? And get emotional because a poster says somebody won that fight? And sure you can say a fighter won without seeing 3 rounds, because as multiple people who ACTUALLY watched the fight have stated Jojo won enough rounds already without needing those missing rounds that were not aired live

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                You’re best to just stop while you are ahead. Did Rojas knock him out in those 3 rounds? No. Did Rojas score a knock down in those 3 rounds? No. Even if he took all 3 (which he did not based on damn near all scorecards I have seen) but even if he did he still doesn’t win the fight. Just admit you do not like Delahoya and it will make this conversation much easier
                Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                If ya switched to the Youtube channel you would have only missed about a minute. Did Rojas do enough in that minute to change my scoring? Diaz by decision! Props to Rojas for bringing it.
                And I got involved because you lied stating jojo won because he's signed to golden boy and that all the broadcasters and judges were paid by golden boy to have the in house fighter win. Problem is you too stupid to realize that Rojas is ALSO signed with golden boy and not a single media member who has nothing to do with golden boy and all watched the fight in person scored the fight for jojo. So here you are are arguing a win that is not controversial at all except for a few die hard puerto rican fans that just hate mexicans. I'm not mexican and could care less about Mexican vs PR rivalry. You didn't watch the fight so take your GGG dyckriding else out of here before you embarrass yourself anymore.

Comment

if you didn't watch the fight then why join a discussion about the fight you butt sore GGG fan girl? And get emotional because a poster says somebody won that fight? And sure you can say a fighter won without seeing 3 rounds, because as multiple people who ACTUALLY watched the fight have stated Jojo won enough rounds already without needing those missing rounds that were not aired live

And I got involved because you lied stating jojo won because he's signed to golden boy and that all the broadcasters and judges were paid by golden boy to have the in house fighter win. Problem is you too stupid to realize that Rojas is ALSO signed with golden boy and not a single media member who has nothing to do with golden boy and all watched the fight in person scored the fight for jojo. So here you are are arguing a win that is not controversial at all except for a few die hard puerto rican fans that just hate mexicans. I'm not mexican and could care less about Mexican vs PR rivalry. You didn't watch the fight so take your GGG dyckriding else out of here before you embarrass yourself anymore.
                  1. I was watching the fight and saw a good competitive fight till that bull s**t golden boy stream kept crashing back and forth. 2. I didn't say Jojo won because he's signed to Golden boy. I said I wasn't going to take the golden boy announcers word for it when someone said they had Diaz winning. Golden boy is infamous for having preferred fighters and trying to skew things in their favor. It's not a secret that their preferred fighter to win would've been Diaz over rojas. Just like when Haymon has 2 fighters going at it, we know who's their preferred fighter based on marketability /ethnicity etc. So I wasn't just going to say, oh, well he must've won clearly because the announcers had him winning. 3. I'm not even a ggg fan you fk boy. I just prefer him over Canelo who has a cornball fan base who choose to defend ducking, bad scorecards, diva behavior and ped use.

Comment

1. I was watching the fight and saw a good competitive fight till that bull s**t golden boy stream kept crashing back and forth. 2. I didn't say Jojo won because he's signed to Golden boy. I said I wasn't going to take the golden boy announcers word for it when someone said they had Diaz winning. Golden boy is infamous for having preferred fighters and trying to skew things in their favor. It's not a secret that their preferred fighter to win would've been Diaz over rojas. Just like when Haymon has 2 fighters going at it, we know who's their preferred fighter based on marketability /ethnicity etc. So I wasn't just going to say, oh, well he must've won clearly because the announcers had him winning. 3. I'm not even a ggg fan you fk boy. I just prefer him over Canelo who has a cornball fan base who choose to defend ducking, bad scorecards, diva behavior and ped use.
                    Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    so the golden boy announcers on a golden boy broadcast seem convinced that the golden boy fighter won? Ok, I'm convinced. Boxingscene scored it a draw.
                    This is what you said h0e don't try and switch up now. You had no clue Rojas was ALSO the golden boy fighter. You ain't a GGG fanboy yet all you do is dyckride GGG and brought up GGG/Canelo for no reason in a thread about Jojo/Rojas a fight you didn't even watch? Stop lying and take your agenda elsewhere. Not just the announcers you can't find a single media member who scored the fight for Rojas yet screaming the fight was fixed a fight you didn't even see! All because you mad at golden boy? wah wah cry somewhere else you bytch

Comment

This is what you said h0e don't try and switch up now. You had no clue Rojas was ALSO the golden boy fighter. You ain't a GGG fanboy yet all you do is dyckride GGG and brought up GGG/Canelo for no reason in a thread about Jojo/Rojas a fight you didn't even watch? Stop lying and take your agenda elsewhere. Not just the announcers you can't find a single media member who scored the fight for Rojas yet screaming the fight was fixed a fight you didn't even see! All because you mad at golden boy? wah wah cry somewhere else you bytch
                      all you're doing is saying the s**t over and over again and trying to hide the fact that you're just a golden boy nut sack rider. If you can't understand that someone who didn't see the entire fight shouldn't comment on a clear winner then there's no need to continue debating with you because clearly you're just the product of inbreeding. I don't care who won or who deserved to win that fight, I just called out a lame dick riding fan. And speaking of lame fans, I bring up Canelo because I've seen your dumb posts on here defending him so that's how I know that either you're Mexican or also wear high heels and fishnets like Oscar. So since you already said you're not Mexican, I know it's the latter.

Comment

Working...
                      X