Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not surprised lucas looked horrible vs that unknown thai fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
      not to mention the damn fight only lasted 7 rounds. I actually think Pac looked much more flat footed and less elusive because Matthysse was less threatening than Horn at this point in their respective careers.
      LOL! You can smell the Horn fans!

What's wrong? Matthysse couldn't hold, bully and throw the elbow like Horn did against Manny?

They didn't let him do that **** against Bud and you saw what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        I don't feel bad for him at all. I've always felt he has lacked something mentally and damn near always fell short in the big fights. Obviously has the big win over Peterson, but should have beaten Judah clearly at that point of his career but he let it be close, thought he beat Alexander and that was a bad decision, but late vs Garcia he got discouraged and we all know what happened against Postol and Pacman. If things aren't going his way, he's not going to fight through. Doesn't have that type of character.
        I would have more admiration for him if he took this last fight on instead of looking timid and scared to throw.
        He would of got more respect going out on his shield and yes when they quit like he did its embarrassing to his country.

Comment

Justin Fortune has been in camp for many years now tho, including the Jeff Horn fight. So why are people giving him so much credit all of a sudden?

Comment

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
            I’ve always like Matthysse. This was a guy who, 7 years prior, was seen as this feared, devastating KO artist and the second coming to Julian Jackson at the time. He didn’t live up to his full potential and since his losses to Garcia and Postol he just wasn’t the same fighter anymore. He was really unfortunate to have been in the ring with another fighter who just happens to be an ATG legend with some fight left in him. It was pitiful to see him look helpless and not fight the same aggressive style he’s known for.
            I hope Matthysse retires for good. He’s had a good career and will always remember him for his exciting style and good fights.
            I really thought he stood a chance. I saw his training vids and he also gave it all in training. Maybe it’s just terrible mentallity coming into the fight and terrible game plan. He should’ve gone for broke straight from round 1 make pac respect his power, pac will then become hesitant.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              A Pacman KO brings Puga back.

I wonder who else will come out the woodwork.
              i dunno about puga but i never left, just did not post that much for a while just read

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                Justin Fortune has been in camp for many years now tho, including the Jeff Horn fight. So why are people giving him so much credit all of a sudden?
                he was only a s/c coach for those fights. and worked on what roach suggest pac's weight should be.

this time, he's in charge of how he wants to do the s/c with manny and he's also insisting with buboy in training manny on strategy, etc.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                    LOL! You can smell the Horn fans!

What's wrong? Matthysse couldn't hold, bully and throw the elbow like Horn did against Manny?

They didn't let him do that **** against Bud and you saw what happened?
                    If you think the Matthysse fight was just as or more grueling than the Horn fight, you're delusional.

Comment

Lucas never been A level he was just a decent B level fighter with pop.

Comment

Working...
                      X