Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aaron Pryor vs Gaetan Hart: Gaetan killed one boxer, and partially paralyzed another!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Pryor vs Gaetan Hart: Gaetan killed one boxer, and partially paralyzed another!

Pryor whipped his Canadian azz.

I’ll look for a clip.

Here you guys go!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KAE9wIfNuuw

Another gem you have found.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      Another gem you have found.
      I was like 11 years old, when I saw that fight on TV.
      I loved the hawk!

I love the way he beat Arguello twice!

Comment

--- I loved them both and consider this the highest skilled, most hotly contested bout of the post ww2 era.

Nobody should ever have to lose such a work of art, but alas...

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
          --- I loved them both and consider this the highest skilled, most hotly contested bout of the post ww2 era.

Nobody should ever have to lose such a work of art, but alas...
          Two warriors going at it! Plus, the media was hyping up the dangerous punching power of the Frenchman. The Hawk was completely unimpressed!

Comment

I actually had a fight contract sent to me to fight Gaetan Hart. I forget the promoters name but he was a good guy. I had bartered out a contract with him and he sent me the contract. That same day, or near it, I went in to the gym to train. There was a guy named Chuck something, he had won the toughman national that year, he had really good power. Anyway, we were working and he must have clipped me with some thing because the next thing that I know I am working the heavybag and new people are in the ring sparring. Anyway, I saw the name and it reminded me. I wish that I could remember that promoters name, good guy...….Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              I actually had a fight contract sent to me to fight Gaetan Hart. I forget the promoters name but he was a good guy. I had bartered out a contract with him and he sent me the contract. That same day, or near it, I went in to the gym to train. There was a guy named Chuck something, he had won the toughman national that year, he had really good power. Anyway, we were working and he must have clipped me with some thing because the next thing that I know I am working the heavybag and new people are in the ring sparring. Anyway, I saw the name and it reminded me. I wish that I could remember that promoters name, good guy...….Rockin'
              Glad you got memories like that, and this post help bring them up. I lost a few hours a couple of times after getting caught clean and flat footed.... peace bro..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Two warriors going at it! Plus, the media was hyping up the dangerous punching power of the Frenchman. The Hawk was completely unimpressed!
                --- Arguello was from Nicaragua, not France though he had civilized bearing of a higher order Spaniard.

Sadly this most honorable man was murdered as a political foe of the current two bit El Jefe for Life...grrrrr...

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                  --- Arguello was from Nicaragua, not France though he had civilized bearing of a higher order Spaniard.

Sadly this most honorable man was murdered as a political foe of the current two bit El Jefe for Life...grrrrr...
                  Arguello was deceived, and used, then murdered.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Arguello was deceived, and used, then murdered.
                    Here, Here....

Comment

Working...
                    X