No announcement yet.

Trump attacks Haiti and Africa as "****hole countries"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    You keep making claims with nothing to back them up. Can you actually PROVE that we would support a Black Trump?

I dont want to know about your private conversations because a) you might be speaking to people who are just as retarted as you and b) the sample size is too small to be relevant.

I just gave you a long list of black politicians who have been making claims/policies similar to what Trump has been saying. They NEVER got an ounce of support from the black community. Those are facts.

Are you gonna address that or you gonna stick your bull**** narrative?
    I literally just spoke of experiences I've had and said that is the reason I said what I did. Now you're saying prove all would support it , there is literally no way outside of talking with every black person. I know blacks that have supported Ben Carson, Condeleeza Rice and others but you just claimed they didn't get an ounce of support and that it is a fact. You just said the same crap you are crying about me saying this is rich

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      I literally just spoke of experiences I've had and said that is the reason I said what I did. Now you're saying prove all would support it , there is literally no way outside of talking with every black person. I know blacks that have supported Ben Carson, Condeleeza Rice and others but you just claimed they didn't get an ounce of support and that it is a fact. You just said the same crap you are crying about me saying this is rich
      Sigh...

These people not getting support from us is a matter of record. You know most of them ran for public office right?

Votes and polls and polls are VERY clear on the matter.

Condoleeza Rice, Michael Steele and Mia Love to a lesser extent have written alot about how hard their positions are being black republicans.

What Im telling you isnt my personal experience. Its what happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Yet under Obama people wages were stagnating and they were effectively getting pay cut due to inflation.

Look at the Dow Jones.

Tell me what is going on in Iran, North Korea
        Wages have been stagnant for 40 years and still are.

In case you don't have the information immediately in front of you, Obama was not president 40 years ago.

Comment

It didn't peak in 2008, when Obama was elected, it happened almost two years into his presidency.

Trump first year has been a success, people have better lives.
          Obama was elected in 2008 and assumed office in 2009.

2007 was when the housing sector began to untangle.

2008 was when it spread to the financial system.

2009 is when it became a general economy-wide crisis.

Keep citing those alternative facts, doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Everything is fake news when you're to stupid to do a basic google search

Here is D*ck Durbin saying Trump said it.

Here is D*ck Durbin saying Lindsey Graham confronted Trump about his statement.

Here is Lindsey Graham's press release confirming Durbin's story.

This below is fake news with made up sources

Yea lets believe that...

Your nuts drop yet ****ot?

Comment

Since Trump has been in office 480,000 black people have gotten a new job.

That is a fact.

It is a at new low of 6.8%

That is another fact.

Let me guess all the good things that happen Trump has nothing to do with, and all the bad things, Trump is solely responsible.
              "This is such a racist thing to say." - Liberal

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                Yea lets believe that...

Yea. Let's believe everybody else is lying and Trump is the only one telling the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Yea. Let's believe everybody else is lying and Trump is the only one telling the truth
                  I'd believe him over a dumb fu*kin' piece of **** like you. Racist fu*k.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    Yea lets believe that...

What MC just did is to prove he is right and you are wrong.

He used Durbin's videotaped statement, confirmed by Lindsay Graham's official statement.

That is called proof.

You are the one that is waiting for your nuts to drop. You are proved wrong, so you throw a temper tantrum. That's what a little baby does.

What a grown-up person does is try to understand the topics of concern accurately. You have a ways to go I'm afraid, before your balls drop. Faggot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                      What MC just did is to prove he is right and you are wrong.

He used Durbin's videotaped statement, confirmed by Lindsay Graham's official statement.

That is called proof.

You are the one that is waiting for your nuts to drop. You are proved wrong, so you throw a temper tantrum. That's what a little baby does.

What a grown-up person does is try to understand the topics of concern accurately. You have a ways to go I'm afraid, before your balls drop. Faggot.
                      Go grab your vegan veggie wrap... and some tissues. You boys are butt hurt. Neither of you could carry my gym bag.

Go grab some more liberal news to drown your sorrows with.

Comment

Working...
                      X