Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sup Motherphuckers! Anything New?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Sup Motherphuckers! Anything New?

I been busy helping out the state on COVID-19 orders for good ole Uncle Sam.

Military pay with BAH! Has been good to me. I am on the board to take DLC. I may get able to get promoted in 1-2 more years so that’s great.

Working on a few law suits as well.

Anything new on here ?

Forums seems like the same old stuff and boxers are still fighting bums.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      I been busy helping out the state on COVID-19 orders for good ole Uncle Sam.

Military pay with BAH! Has been good to me. I am on the board to take DLC. I may get able to get promoted in 1-2 more years so that’s great.

Working on a few law suits as well.

Anything new on here ?
      How often u get tested for Covid? How serious would you say it is?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Well when I did my AT. Active training event in New England. Out of 300+ soldiers 9 tested positive for covid. They were sent away to a hotel.

We got tested in the beginning of our AT and at the end. There were a few more that tested positive after the event.

Here in my state it’s starting to ramp up again. Different parts of the country it’s worst. It’s definitely real. The mask don’t really help. I say if you choose not to wear one please Atleast use that social distance rule. That actually helps more than the mask. If you are in a room with 20 ppl and one person doesn’t have a mask on. Everbody is compromise. But if you smart enough not to be in the room then your fine.

Comment

Well when I did my AT. Active training event in New England. Out of 300+ soldiers 9 tested positive for covid. They were sent away to a hotel.

We got tested in the beginning of our AT and at the end. There were a few more that tested positive after the event.

Here in my state it’s starting to ramp up again. Different parts of the country it’s worst. It’s definitely real. The mask don’t really help. I say if you choose not to wear one please Atleast use that social distance rule. That actually helps more than the mask. If you are in a room with 20 ppl and one person doesn’t have a mask on. Everbody is compromise. But if you smart enough not to be in the room then your fine.
          Crazy but good info. Glad u are safe!

Comment

This virus is simply a variation of the common flu. We have had meds to combat this since the 70's or even earlier. Masks help very little against this virus, atleast not the porous masks that they are wearing now.

When the majority of the flock runs to the safe space pen once the news channels say to do it, do you go as well? ……..Rockin'
            Last edited by Rockin'; 08-14-2020, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Crazy but good info. Glad u are safe!
              Thank you. My wife has lupus. Me coming home with covid would had been a death sentence to her.

Comment

Thank you. My wife has lupus. Me coming home with covid would had been a death sentence to her.
                Horrible man.

Comment

Working...
                X