Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After You Seen Tonight! WOULD A PRIME ARREOLEA DEFEAT KOWNCI?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Possibly but he was in great shape tonight. I don't actually believe Arreola was the same after Vitali battered him and that's more mentally. Kownacki beat a game Arreola not one just on 3 weeks notice to survive like wilder did and couldn't legit stop him then ,Arreola quit on his stool and he was half the fighter he was in that fight as tonight.
    I think what happened to arreolea after that fight is the same what happened to a dog when yuo break its spirit.

They are never the same, no matter what, same happened with ortiz after maidana, you break their spirit and they no longer the same person.

Comment

Tough to say. Prime Arreola had worse defense, but he could always go.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Tough to say. Prime Arreola had worse defense, but he could always go.
        i think this is what Arreola dont have anymore is that "GO" he comes out in like 3 seconds spurts but before he used to be able to put a flurry together off the "GO" alone.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
          i think this is what Arreola dont have anymore is that "GO" he comes out in like 3 seconds spurts but before he used to be able to put a flurry together off the "GO" alone.
          I think a better question would be "how would this fight have gone had Arreola not broke his hand?"

Comment

Kownacki really isn't world level

Went life and death with Charles Martin and Arreola now. Been saying this forever.

Comment

I think a better question would be "how would this fight have gone had Arreola not broke his hand?"
              ehhhh I notice a pattern with arreola and fighters like him where after his spirit has broke, he's hands will always be broken, he would have always drank too much, he would have always X that caused him to lose the fight.

Comment

ehhhh I notice a pattern with arreola and fighters like him where after his spirit has broke, he's hands will always be broken, he would have always drank too much, he would have always X that caused him to lose the fight.
                That's fair. Ironically it was hand issues that caused me to quit boxing.

Comment

That's fair. Ironically it was hand issues that caused me to quit boxing.
                  my brother fucked up his wrist and no longer could crack so he gave up the sport aswell at least dreams of turning pro.

Comment

my brother fucked up his wrist and no longer could crack so he gave up the sport aswell at least dreams of turning pro.
                    I fell down a flight of stairs, broke my hand in three places trying to stop my fall. (it was winter, the steps in my apartment were covered in water from melted snow) To this day I can't bench press more than 135lbs on a bar because it's too much pain on my palm. I have to use dumbells. And this was back in 2007 I think?

Comment

I fell down a flight of stairs, broke my hand in three places trying to stop my fall. (it was winter, the steps in my apartment were covered in water from melted snow) To this day I can't bench press more than 135lbs on a bar because it's too much pain on my palm. I have to use dumbells. And this was back in 2007 I think?
                      Damn that sucks, I live in PHX sunny everyday so im happy their, I recently stopped boxing religiously and started lifting heavy I want to add about 10lbs to fill out my shirts more, upper chest.

I myself had hand issues a broken knuckled, all my tendons popped out my hands they said I needed surgery ( i never did it) and i guess im just lucky cause my hands are still good, can still crack etc but im afraid of the future lol cause when it gets cold cold my hand aches like the joints and stuff idk how to explain it.

Comment

Working...
                      X